IGNORED

Geometry Wars

Seerow

one stick to move and the other is to fire, just press the right hand stick in the direction you want to shoot and you will. If you are heading in the same direction as the bullets they will go faster, is difficult to explain but quite inuitive.

one stick to move and the other is to fire, just press the right hand stick in the direction you want to shoot and you will. If you are heading in the same direction as the bullets they will go faster, is difficult to explain but quite inuitive.

cheers for that i never thought of using the other stick

I now realise that I'll never hit one million points. I thought the difficulty of the game would go up and down in waves, leaving me to merely survive the intense parts and I could achieve anything. No, it's all intense at the higher scores, and it just gets harder and harder.

This game should be called Intense Wars. Mind, I think I could still get 250,000 if I had a real go, but wiithout walking the walk that's just bravado.

So, 110,470... Beat that.

Keep moving, this will a) defend you from immediate attacks and B) clear a path for your eternal escape.

The beauty of the game is in the use of the twin sticks in two seperate roles. If you get good at this you can survive some really tough times.

First go: 22,945

That game is bloody hard, but it's very nifty ^_^ I think I'll be playing it a bit more later on! It reminds me of the hidden shoot-em-up in Ape Excape, in the way you use one stick to move and the other to shoot.

• 3 months later...

I can't find out my exact score cos I'm waiting for my Xbox from Yod@, but I got about 210,000, it's not that hard you just need to keep moving and keep shooting, only use bombs when you NEED to, and constantly push your limits.

:D "do you feel my ninja-ness?"

I was on the teamxbox forums looking at their scores and some of them have left their Xbox on for days playing it a bit each night getting scores of like 50million+ with like 200 lives and things, madness! All our scores suck to be honest :D

• 1 month later...