Track: Eternal Flame

Level: Hard

Score: 6070

---

Artist: The Darkness

Track: I Believe In A Thing Called Love:

Level: Medium

Score: 6230

If we're interested I could actually put the database back end into this (sometime this afternoon)...

http://www.sociometry.co.uk/singstar/

All comments and suggestions welcome other than:

@ It won't validate - there's no doctype;

@ and it's not been tested on Mozilla (except to note the "interesting" layout problem which I'll fix - I'm no doubt relying on a dodgy bit of CSS that *I don't need pointed out*. Thank you.) ].

If we're interested I could actually put the database back end into this (sometime this afternoon)...

http://www.sociometry.co.uk/singstar/

All comments and suggestions welcome other than:

@ It won't validate - there's no doctype;

@ and it's not been tested on Mozilla (except to note the "interesting" layout problem which I'll fix - I'm no doubt relying on a dodgy bit of CSS that *I don't need pointed out*. Thank you.) ].

Top stuff mate! make it happen!!! :)

Very nice indeed!

I think I'd prefer a way of selecting a song though, rather than just listed like that... feasible?

Plus, aesthetically it would be nice to give it a "singstar" theme.

I like the way though you can see at a galnce what song might be within your targets to takeover as leader!

Very nice indeed!

I think I'd prefer a way of selecting a song though, rather than just listed like that... feasible?

Plus, aesthetically it would be nice to give it a "singstar" theme.

(*) Colour schemes aren't my strong point.

(*) Graphics really aren't my strong point.

If anyone wants to supply some though?

A list of all scores for a song should be easy enough.

I'll see what happens once I've done the boring bit.

(*) Colour schemes aren't my strong point.

(*) Graphics really aren't my strong point.

If anyone wants to supply some though?

A list of all scores for a song should be easy enough.

I'll see what happens once I've done the boring bit.

I may have some time this weekend to do some "singstar-esque" graphics and colours for you.

Don't worry - I've been singing for the past hr and a half on medium. God my scores are terrible apart from Petula Clarks 'Downtown' which is more my pace :)

I refuse to back down and do things on easy - need some sort of challenge! ;)

Btw bit sucky that you can't check your scores on the game till you complete singing a tune non?

Pootle, your score is in the top left all the time.

I'm working on those graphics now, so no-one else do it. I'll have a mockup ready sometime soon, but my HTML skills are lacking.

Coolio and the gang!

Heres another:

Artist: George Michael

Track: careless whisper

Length: Short

Score: 07280

Pootle, your score is in the top left all the time.

I'm working on those graphics now, so no-one else do it. I'll have a mockup ready sometime soon, but my HTML skills are lacking.

I know that - I was referring to an overall scoreboard option in the main menu. ;) Like the one you guys are trying to create online.

I know that - I was referring to an overall scoreboard option in the main menu. ;) Like the one you guys are trying to create online.

Ah -- I see. Agreed.

Artist: Petula Clarke

Track: Downtown

Length: Normal

Score: 07770

- should be easy to beat, I cocked up a few times.

There's a really smart looking local scoreboard you can download from the Singstar website.

Unfortunately it's got no online functionality.

Just need to write the enter-details code now, then it's a matter of tidying up the formatting.

Two and a half years later.

There's formatting issues to deal with, but feel welcome to put some scores up - I won't be messing about with the database any more (barring accidents).

-- No password is required. No sessions are implemented. No sessions are going to be implemented. Mozilla doesn't support the inline-block command so you get a very long list of songs... --

If you'd like to mess about with the formatting the stylesheet is included.

hmmm... when I'd finished the graphics I was going to suggest some functionality changes - you'll normally enter the song you just sang, rather than a whole lot together for instance.

here's a mockup of what I've got so far - buttons and "jump to" function to come, although maybe I should drop it.

http://jumblejumble.dyndns.org/singstar/default.aspx

- I was going to put two buttons on each song's title bar - "add score" and "view all".

- I was going to put a dropdown of songs at the top that would have "jumped" to the selected song.

hmmm... when I'd finished the graphics I was going to suggest some functionality changes - you'll normally enter the song you just sang, rather than a whole lot together for instance.

here's a mockup of what I've got so far - buttons and "jump to" function to come, although maybe I should drop it.

http://jumblejumble.dyndns.org/singstar/default.aspx

- I was going to put two buttons on each song's title bar - "add score" and "view all".

- I was going to put a dropdown of songs at the top that would have "jumped" to the selected song.

I like it ;)

The reason I've gone for lots of scores at once is simply cos it was easiest at the time.

But one song is perfectly possible.

Time for some cut and pasting...