IGNORED

UT2004

ChrisN

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe you lot don't miss me *sniff* :D

i haven't played in ages either. can we organise a game sometime soon? uh not this weekend though as i am working :)

we need to organise a once a week game and try get about 10 people!

Guest stickman

Damn i always seem to miss these games, whenever I'm on the server there's no-one about. A regular game would be a good idea, i'd be up for it....

We do. Where the hell are you?

Also, I've been playing an excellent mod recently-although it's still in the alpha stage it is playable.

www.neotokyohq.com

Last time I looked the site was going through a re-design, but you can download the mod and a patch from there.

Neo tokyo is very good. What is your name in there?

am, [DTE]Seerow.

How do you do those mid-air cartwheel style jumps?

In UT2003 characters would do a cartwheel when they double jumped. However, this has been changed for UT2004-as far as I know, there are no more cartwheel animations for double jumps/wall jumps...although you get a very nice backward somersault animation if you do a reverse walljump, which I like to do to show off.

I have seen cartwheels going on. I am sure it is only with the human player models though. Infact i will go mess about in 3rd person now to find out.

No luck. I have seen them though, and I don't have 2k3.

I have seen cartwheels going on. I am sure it is only with the human player models though. Infact i will go mess about in 3rd person now to find out.

No luck. I have seen them though, and I don't have 2k3.

You could use the Unreal editor to look through the animations...I'll go check now.

Research concludes that only the female characters can pull of those funky mid air cartwheels by double jumping.