IGNORED

UT2004

ChrisN

Hello..

2 points

1. The official patch is out. So update.

2. Theres an "official" bonus map pack that weighs in at a whoppig 194mb. Some of the new levels will probably be added to EdgeServe soon (When I've downloaded them and had a play.

Regular gaming will resume next week when I'm less busy. Wednesday evening anyone? About 8pm?

Have you tried shooting the bell in DM-CBP2-Khrono? Karma physics bell that actually makes a donging sound when the..erm..bit in the middle swings and hits either side.

Very nice touches in some of the levels-CTF-CBP2-Deep is one of my favourites, if you go underwater instead of the pipes there are actually huge bubbles amongst the normal ones that you can take a breath from, like in Sonic. :lol:

Also, I can't remember the name of the level...I think it's DM-CBP2-Reconstruct...but there are sections of the floor that actually come together under your feet as you move! You have to see it for yourself.

Also, I can't remember the name of the level...I think it's DM-CBP2-Reconstruct...but there are sections of the floor that actually come together under your feet as you move! You have to see it for yourself.

That's lovely.

I tried one of the Onslaught ones - BIG desert (A something?). There's a technique where you sit in a tank and just blast the powercore from miles away. Not keen on it at all.

The Ghost Town DM level is great too.

I AM THE ONLY WALL DODGE JUMPER IN THE WORLD!

Yeah, how the fuck does that work? I only seem to be able to do it by accident.

Also: Bugger, I got sidetracked and ended up watching shit TV instead of joining in.

Yeah, how the fuck does that work? I only seem to be able to do it by accident.

Also: Bugger, I got sidetracked and ended up watching shit TV instead of joining in.

Double jump at a wall, dodge when you're near the wall. Its a handy skill.

Double jump at a wall, dodge when you're near the wall. Its a handy skill.

It's better if you jump once, then dodge, then jump quickly after. You go much further. I use it constantly, as well as regular dodge jumping. If there was a mutator for infinite walldodges, I'd never touch the ground. Whee! Actually, I might go look for one now...

The thing I hate about most levels with terrain (for example, DM-1on1-Albatross) is that the uneven ground makes dodge jumping nigh on impossible in places. I end up stopping altogether rather than flying through the air.

Moral victory to us I think.

Outnumbered. Outgunned. Outplayed :)

have you got your sound fixed yet? i remember i had the same problem, all i did was disable the eax option in the sound setting. it fixed it for me anyway.

have you got your sound fixed yet? i remember i had the same problem, all i did was disable the eax option in the sound setting. it fixed it for me anyway.

I need to faff around with the settings, and get my housemate to help check on his PC.

I didn't hear anyone last night.

---

Now, exactly why I decided to wander off during the first round on Ascendancy so that we lost I'm not sure.

I'll apologise again.

;)

We whipped ass on the second round though :lol: