IGNORED

PGR2 Paris meetup thread

Unlighty

I've had no hassles joining games at all (touch wood) but i have crashed the xbox twice on Paris tracks...ack!

Last week when i downloaded it i was a bit miffed with the cars. I thought they were all rather wank really... but kinda getting more into the M3 BMW and i fookin love that Ferrari 288 GTO... slides like a mutha phuka but its a laugh to drive.

What i am narked at is why did they not add the cars to the specific classes and why the hell give out the TVR to every tom dick and harry. At least with the occasional action replay cheater you could avoid them on tracks and laugh at how they cant drive the Speed 12 in a straight line. Now sometimes you're in a game with 7 other speed 12s going all over the fucking place.

....apart from that its the balls :rolleyes:

Is anyone else consistently getting the message 'session no longer available' when they try to join friends' games? I tried about five of you lot tonight (presumably all in the same room) and couldn't get in. I've also tried joining numerous other games, both friends and using Optimatch, but with not much luck. It's well fucking annoying.

Does this always happen, or just that night? If it always happens, it's a problem with your setup.

are those of you that are getting the 'session no longer available' using ICS or is your pc on at the time?

msn seems to cause those errors when using ICS. as does anything that is using the connection on the pc.

some people download something whilst playing and can't figure out why they're lagging badly :rolleyes:

I am such a good host

no you're not! you suck! I got an invite from you so I left my game, then your server was full. And I couldnt get a game with anybody from here becuase they where all in your game :D

On another note when you have been kicked from a server on pgr2 does it say "kicked" or just "connection lost". I think I got kicked from a game that napoleon was in for no reason (i hadnt even raced yet)

no you're not! you suck! I got an invite from you so I left my game, then your server was full. And I couldnt get a game with anybody from here becuase they where all in your game :)

On another note when you have been kicked from a server on pgr2 does it say "kicked" or just "connection lost". I think I got kicked from a game that napoleon was in for no reason (i hadnt even raced yet)

Napolean was playing with some "foreign" chaps, they booted me, rileycurve and happybrian off their server.

Bah!

Anyway, fun racing yesterday seanR, I had to leave at 10:30pm as the wife had to go to bed....damn...just as it was hotting up :D

Won't be on today as I am going downhill mtb'ing at Hamsterley forest :(

Napolean was playing with some "foreign" chaps, they booted me, rileycurve and happybrian off their server.

Bah!

Anyway, fun racing yesterday seanR, I had to leave at 10:30pm as the wife had to go to bed....damn...just as it was hotting up :D

Won't be on today as I am going downhill mtb'ing at Hamsterley forest :(

Yeah, sorry about that rude behaviour guys. The host (a non-forumite obviously) was having a shitty day... His girl was probably kicking him around again...

Recieved this today, apparently because I downloaded the paris booster pack I am a member of the "Xbox live gaming Elite"

B)

"Dear Customer,

This mail is confirmation that you successfully purchased PGR 2 Paris Booster Pack Premium Content Download on 20 May 2004. Here is a description of your purchase:

Thank you for extending your game with content available only to the Xbox Live gaming elite. You have selected PGR 2 Paris Booster Pack Premium Content Download. For this download, your account will be charged £2.99 VAT included. If you need to cancel your subscription for any reason, please see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

If you have questions, go to https://billing.microsoft.com, and select one of the following options in the left navigation menu:

For help with your account, click Contact support.

For information on subscription cancellation, click Get help with billing, and then click Cancellation Information.

To review the Agreement that you have accepted in connection with this purchase, click View subscriptions, select the subscription you purchased, and then click Service agreement.

For payment history and further details about Microsoft, click View my monthly statement.

If you are an Xbox LiveTM subscriber, please go to http://www.xbox.com/support to contact Customer Support.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services!

Microsoft Customer Support "

B) B)

It was Napole0n's fault!

I had some real crap races tonight.

I couldn't hold it together when I was describing bukake. Finally I was getting back into it and some git brought up tubgirl. Urgh. *screech skiiid crash!*