Latest gamesTM scores

Swainy

And also: I don't think you listen. I've not once seen you moderate or reevaluate a position you've held or argument you uphold. (Look at Alex W for example as someone who... ahem, does on occasion). Armored Core nexus may be the next best thing and all that, but no game is worth the amount of crap thats been thrown all ways round over the past few days on the forum.

I do listen and I do re-evaluate my position, but only when I am wrong (like calling AC's "ravens" for example). I don't see the point of disregarding the truth.

In addition I'd like to propose a motion that the next possible issue of Edge that can should go out with two sets of content, one TM(not tm) editorial, one Cac editorial. I mean THAT would sell multiple copies. I'd buy both for a start. Then he'd get his hope to write for Edge, they'd sell double the copies and this forum would have potentially the longest slanging match thread in its entire history. EVERYONES happy.

I never want to write for EDGE. Let's just make that very clear.

Quote: Cacky

I do listen and I do re-evaluate my position, but only when I am wrong

You assume too much. would link to a pic, can;t be bothered.

Didn't you say that you'd applied to Edge beforehand tho? To lift up their flagging standards or somesuch? Anything else I'd say about this I'd take to PM, because it wouldn't be something I'd say on the forum, but suffice to say you do need to calm down and chill out more man.

Ah well. It was a beautiful dream of a dream. The special dual cover Edge:Mech issue Edge:IT'S MECHA YOU **** ***** ****** G**** IDIOTS. issue.

I'd buy both, honest. Of course they'd have to pay for the extra red text colour to show the detailed and thoughtful, yet unassuming and empathetic text, carefully counterbalancing the views of Mechanecks and Mechavirgins.

I do listen and I do re-evaluate my position, but only when I am wrong (like calling AC's "ravens" for example). I don't see the point of disregarding the truth.

Cacky. Here's a suggestion. Join the Rllmuk book club. This months selection might be of special interest.

http://mostlyfiction.com/contemp/haddon.htm

I have heard of this book, because I used to work with autistics at University. However, I don't appreciate the sly dig that I am some kind of deranged nutter obsessed with facts. Have the balls to argue with me directly or do you lack that kind of logical capability?

Cacky. Here's a suggestion. Join the Rllmuk book club. This months selection might be of special interest.

http://mostlyfiction.com/contemp/haddon.htm

I have heard of this book, because I used to work with autistics at University. However, I don't appreciate the sly dig that I am some kind of deranged nutter obsessed with facts. Have the balls to argue with me directly or do you lack that kind of logical capability?

funny though, eh? :rolleyes:

Yes. I lack the logical capacity.

Just as you seem completely unaware of how you come across on here.

And I don't consider 'autistics' to be deranged nutters. How did you make that connection?

Didn't you say that you'd applied to Edge beforehand tho? To lift up their flagging standards or somesuch? Anything else I'd say about this I'd take to PM, because it wouldn't be something I'd say on the forum, but suffice to say you do need to calm down and chill out more man.

Why is giving a shit about something considered so wrong?

...and I once offered an interview to EDGE but they accused me of being a nutter so I didn't see the point of dealing with them any further.

Just as you seem completely unaware of how you come across on here.

Why is presentation so important? Are you really that callous?

And I don't consider autistics to be deranged nutters.  How did you make that connection?

Considering your recent comments, I took your link as an afront. I apologise if was mistaken.

To Strider and MartTM: wouldn't it have been courteous to at least tell Cacophanus that you were lowering the score? Maybe that would have prevented this cat-fight.

In this case, it seems that Cacophandonandonandon was fully aware of the score before publication.

To Strider and MartTM: wouldn't it have been courteous to at least tell Cacophanus that you were lowering the score? Maybe that would have prevented this cat-fight.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR REASON.

Move along.

In this case, it seems that Cacophandonandonandon was fully aware of the score before publication.

Those cheeky gamesTM scamps. And they told me, on this very forum, that their comments to Caccy BEFORE the review were simply throwaway, sarcastic jibes at the reviewer's expense.

This might even make me stop flicking through the mag in Smiths.

And also: I don't think you listen. I've not once seen you moderate or reevaluate a position you've held or argument you uphold. (Look at Alex W for example as someone who... ahem, does on occasion).

B)

Finally, the recognition I deserve.

Cacophanus, you seem to misunderstand what he was getting at. "Reevaluating your position" isn't admitting you made some technical error, it's admitting that you had a wonkey viewpoint on something to start off with. It's taken me about three years on forums to learn to do that.

EDIT- to learn that, in some way, viewpoints are always wrong. You can always learn something from someone who disagrees with you- take that thread with me and D-Side for example.

Why is giving a shit about something considered so wrong?

...and I once offered an interview to EDGE but they accused me of being a nutter so I didn't see the point of dealing with them any further.

How do I subscribe to edge?

Their reviews are clearly much better than I thought. :rolleyes:

Sales of GAME’s debut issue of The GAME Mag have out-paced all current multi-format magazines on the market, with the nearest competition coming from Future Publishing’s GamesMaster.

According to GAME, some 59,000 copies of The GAME magazine sold, over 5,000 more than GamesMaster, according to the last ABC audit covering June 2003 to December 2003 and issued in February.

The GAME Mag’s price point of £1.99 is obviously a key driver to sales, making it the cheapest multi-format magazine available. Dennis Publishing’s Computer & Video Games Magazine most recent ABC is 27,810, while Edge is at 27,318 and Games TM is at 20,009

Perhap's they'll rate Nexus 9/10, and the world will be a happy beaming ray of sunshine, once again.