IGNORED

Singstar.

PopeSmokesDope

EyeToy has a mic built-in, doesn't it? I meant can you use that instead of a headset.

what headset singstar comes with two normal mics not headset ones, that would be crap for party games pass the headset would just suck.

Cheers

Quexex

OK.

So can you use the microphone in the EyeToy to play?

No why would you the game comes packed with two proper mics the one in the eyetoy is a little crap thing... not particulary condusive to singing... just so you know singstar will only work with the singstar mics.

Cheers

Quexex

Careless Whisper is on the radio at the mo and it made me recall that part of the song is missing from Singstar.

IIRC its the "No ones gonna dance with me" bit.

I wonder why it is missing?

I was looking forward to singing that bit too. I even started to sing it at what I thought was the right time. I feel cheated.

No why would you the game comes packed with two proper mics the one in the eyetoy is a little crap thing... not particulary condusive to singing... just so you know singstar will only work with the singstar mics.

Cheers

Quexex

Well I'd like to be wireless when prancing about my room ^_^

Also, I wanna rent it. Just wondering if Blockbuster would be clever enough to include the headsets.

I have a Logitech headset anyway so I guess that's not a problem.

Well I'd like to be wireless when prancing about my room ^_^

Also, I wanna rent it. Just wondering if Blockbuster would be clever enough to include the headsets.

I have a Logitech headset anyway so I guess that's not a problem.

You really do need to read other people's posts, Soong.

"Singstar comes with two microphones"

"Singstar only works with those microphones".

And so on.

I hope the UK version of Kareoke Revolution does come with a microphone like the JPN Version. My USA headset got busted after just one party session. I do prefer the songs on KR. Maybe because the Americans are more in tune with my taste in music. Still looking forward to see what songs make it to the UK version.

Which probably means I may prefer the USA version of Singstar. Has anyone got a track listing for either?

Thanks Chip

I hope the UK version of Kareoke Revolution does come with a microphone like the JPN Version. My USA headset got busted after just one party session. I do prefer the songs on KR. Maybe because the Americans are more in tune with my taste in music. Still looking forward to see what songs make it to the UK version.

Which probably means I may prefer the USA version of Singstar. Has anyone got a track listing for either?

Thanks Chip

I think that Karaoke Revolution has been delayed int he UK hopefully so they can include some mics in the package. I'm not sure whether the track listing has changed for the UK version I think its the same as the US version.

Cheers

Quexex

I picked this up today dispite having little faith in my friends ability/willingness to sing. I've never been happier to have been proven wrong :huh:

It's absolutley brilliant. Every song on there works, I'm really enjoying songs I usually hate. I've got got the worst sore throat ever but I know I'll be back for more tomorrow.

I swear I could stand in for Madonna next time she's feeling rough...

But you made me feeeeeeeeeeel

Yeah, you maaaaaaaade me feel

Shiny and newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am under the impression that Karaoke Stage may well come with a mic. One and not as good as the SingStar beasts but it should be better than the Socom headset.

This is my understanding at the moment anyway.

Cool. Keep us informed, breakdaddy.

I'm pwning 'Heart of Glass' and thinking I'm on course to get a zillion points...

..then the fucking bastard sodding shitty 'woh-oh oh-woh' sections show up and it all goes to Hell.

*sigh*

Welcome to my world.

I'm pwning 'Heart of Glass' and thinking I'm on course to get a zillion points...

..then the fucking bastard sodding shitty 'woh-oh oh-woh' sections show up and it all goes to Hell.

*sigh*

I'm good at those bits but shit at the rest of it. Shame really, because I like Blondie.

Wish they'd picked Hanging on the Telephone or Call Me though.

Atomic would have been a good one. Actually, I demand an expansion made up entirely of Blondie songs. And Saturn 5. Which I decided today is my favourite single ever.

I do OK at Heart of Glass, my best song is Superstar (good job I like it!) and I'm pretty good at the Daniel Beddingfield one, although when I play any of the songs back I sound awful. Really horrible. But hey, it's giving me the points!

I picked this up today dispite having little faith in my friends ability/willingness to sing. I've never been happier to have been proven wrong :D

It's absolutley brilliant. Every song on there works, I'm really enjoying songs I usually hate. I've got got the worst sore throat ever but I know I'll be back for more tomorrow.

I swear I could stand in for Madonna next time she's feeling rough...

But you made me feeeeeeeeeeel

Yeah, you maaaaaaaade me feel

Shiny and newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's why it's so good, you might take a look at the tracklist and want to vomit, but once you're actually singing them, it's so much fun and it really works!

I'm not very good at Like a Virgin. :P Or Just a Little, two songs I wanted to do well at.

I can't get the

WORK! Just a little

MEET! me in the middle

bits. I try but I'm just totally off. Just the one word on it's own, that's quite high up. Bah.

I like the song, but I wish they used the Richard X one. I don't remember what it's called, but it has the weird video where they are building models of each other, and it has spiffy bondage shoes in it.

I think...Ed, you'll know. Whats it called?

Got this last night. Went to rent it but they only had it to buy, grr.

It's fun, I'm so bad at it though.

I wasn't very good at first, but after 10 bottles of beer, lots of Baileys and shots of Southern Comfort Reserve (a mix of bourbon and Southern Comfort *shudder*) I was BRILLIANT at it!

:D

I do it when I'm not drunk, and I don't get embaressed at all.

I can't record my single while I'm pissed!

It's more fun drunk though.

I saved playback of U-1 singing Dido, and he lets out a huge belch half way through and just laughs for the rest of the song.

It was really funny.

Honest.

I guess you had to be there.

I saved playback of U-1 singing Dido, and he lets out a huge belch half way through and just laughs for the rest of the song.

It was really funny.

Honest.

I guess you had to be there.

It was all in the timing :D

Funniest night in absolutely AGES!!

The playbacks have me crying with laughter