IGNORED

My name is Reggie

Sybernetix

I still don't know what to make of it. I'm just confused as to how he got this much attention, be it genuine admiration or light-hearted mockery.

Your confusion is... baffling. It's a joke. He was a caricature of every American stereotype. It was hysterical.

Your confusion is... baffling. It's a joke. He was a caricature of every American stereotype. It was hysterical.

And now my confusion is confusing me, cos I've clearly missed something here.

Though I'd prefer to think I have no sense of humour rather than an intellectual appreciation of humour. I'd also like to think there's a difference between these two. :(

he's just funny, look at him while he's talking. Listen to the shit he was spouting before they got onto the DS, it was like every shit PR speech you've ever heard except worse.

he's a gimp, even more, he's a Nintendo gimp, so of course he's a comedy hero here.

The whole Nintendo conference was comedy genius. Reggie delivered his speech like an american wrestler, Itawa waved the DS proudly in the air like a little kid, and Miyamoto was clearly mental dressed as Link.

At least Nintendo can do hurmor.

True, the Nintendo conference (I wrote concert by accident first) was spectacularly random. Especially that Miyamoto stuff, verbal wrestler Reggie, and Iwata was a total non-understabdable Oriental sterotype. Fabulous show.

"Flied Lice!"

well, I prefer a angry,aggressive,amitous reggie over a sony dude that makes everybody sleep.

Reggie does what nintendo has seldom managed to do, reach out to cassual players and average joe's.

And it was funny, cause he was so into the act.

I think he did a good jobbing selling nintendo to mainstream/people everybody.

He is not a hero though, that position is only link's to own.

I think he is great because when he came on everyone was cheering and really believed him, them j allard or the bald geezer comes on and has boring talk about sales growth and no one cheered, it was just dull!

Reggie does what nintendo has seldom managed to do, reach out to cassual players and average joe's.

What kind of stupid comment is that??

How many "casual" gamers, do you think, were sat in front of their computers watching the E3 feed??

I really can't see what the fuck is goign on here.

Is this a case of the Emporeres New Clothes? "oh look! Everyones saying how great he is, har har , he's so cool and funny, blah blah blah"

What.The.Fuck

Seriously, whats the fucking point?

Either most of youare just taking the piss or you really need to get out some more.

Is this Fanboyism taken to the extreme?

Looks like it.

Hysterical if you have the sense of humour of a 12 year old yes.

Hysterical is watching stand up comedy when you're pissed. Hysterical is the first time you watch Blackadder, Hysterical was watchign Ace Ventura ; Pet detective for the first time.

This was NOT Hysterical.

Mildly amussing.

I'd like to conduct a poll. If you found him "Hysterical" please Post your age in this thread.

could someone please tell me what the fuck this is all about, who is regie?!? what happened at e3 with nintendo?!

"Reggie" is the new official name for the DS, and they'll be concentrating on that now that they've confirmed they're dropping out og the home console market.

Either that, or SHAVE.

"Reggie" is the new official name for the DS, and they'll be concentrating on that now that they've confirmed they're dropping out og the home console market.

what?! has anybody got any links to the full story?

Either that, or SHAVE.

It's not yet official that they're dropping out of the home console game. After seeing trailers for Halo2 and MGS3, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata broke down in the Nintendo booth crying "That's it. We're finished. The only thing that can save us now is Reggie" and then he started suckling on a DS.

Expect an official press release after he comes out of the coma.

TRU.

FAX.

What kind of stupid comment is that??

How many "casual" gamers, do you think, were sat in front of their computers watching the E3 feed??

I really can't see what the fuck is goign on here.

how are you doign, too much pot?

Anyways. What I ment to say, is that a PR-dude that has experience in selling products to "teens and twenty-somthings", is something that will, or might, do nintendo good.

Simple as that, no worshipping, he's no saviour, he's just a PR-man.