IGNORED

PSP

Otacon

And look what the cheeky scamps referred to Sticky Balls as (at least I assume that's what it is):

"Pool Game/Demo We couldn't tell if this was meant to be a realtime demo or an actual game, although it looked to be that there was a playable goal to the demo, so we'll guess game. Incredibly rendered 3D balls, shining and shadowing each other, are batted around inside a small box."

:D How are you meant to play Gran Turismo 4 without an analog stick.

there is a bloody analogue stick, it's under the digital stick, it's the round thing that is not a mono speaker and doesn't look remotely like one

You have to be kidding me Mr Spew. It looks absolutely awesome in most pics. Apart from the ones where it makes it look as big as an xbox. TRUFAX.

I honestly cant wait for the jap release in nov/dec. My preorder looks so much nicer now with liksang.

You have to be kidding me Mr Spew. It looks absolutely awesome in most pics. Apart from the ones where it makes it look as big as an xbox. TRUFAX.

I honestly cant wait for the jap release in nov/dec. My preorder looks so much nicer now with liksang.

But if you look, the one that makes it look like an Xbox is the only picture that portrays it realistically.

It looks seriously massive, in excess of Xbox-massive. Which is plain stupidity.

And the screen will get scratched to shit within a week no doubt. It looks overly-complicated aesthetic-wise...I'm just disappointed, that's all.

:D

Was only thinking about getting this... now i'm certain I will! :D

My only gripe is that the anologue stick HAS to be at the top, above where the D-pad is. Never mind

So are these the actual product pics, or a mock up?

Typical shabby Sony product from the looks of it.

eh?

Since when do Sony make shabby products? Just because the PS2 was an apparent departure doesn't mean the rest of their stuff is in the same camp.

Mr Spew has a point, in any pic which isn't a render the machine looks shit. the black parts show up finger marks and grease like fuck and the screen is filthy and has scratch marks on it.

Plus it's a games console but faster, gee wow.

But if you look, the one that makes it look like an Xbox is the only picture that portrays it realistically.

It looks seriously massive, in excess of Xbox-massive. Which is plain stupidity.

And the screen will get scratched to shit within a week no doubt. It looks overly-complicated aesthetic-wise...I'm just disappointed, that's all.

I have to say Mr Spew i completely agree with you.