Halo 2

Fusty Gusset

Fuck. Me. That looks incredible.... guided Rocket Launcher? <_<:D

I think the guided rocket may spoil it, all the noobs just hogging it to get kills

I also think scoreboards will spoil it, too much stat whoring.

That looks fantastic. but secrets like that on multiplayer levels? they're not exactly going to be secrets for long on live!, and once discovered, could lead to matches just being a race for the secrets. they will have to be VERY careful to balance this succesfully.

The balconies can be destroyed, the walls can be shot away, everything is destructible. You mock the images released by Bungie? You're a sucker. I've seen it with my own eyes, the walls degrade in different ways almost every battle

fun, fun, fun!

That looks fantastic. but secrets like that on multiplayer levels? they're not exactly going to be secrets for long on live!, and once discovered, could lead to matches just being a race for the secrets. they will have to be VERY careful to balance this succesfully.

How about firing a couple of guided rockets at the sword wielder?

It's not as if the sword is an invincibility powerup.

And it does indeed look fucking marvellous.

Must...Get...Live, so I can own every single one of you.

Damn, I loved Xbox Halo, but I wasn't expecting this.

Suddenly, playing the shit PC version of Halo had an upside. It dampened my expectations for Halo 2.

From reading the replies it seems some were linked to a 3 minute video of a 16yr old virgin, masturbating furiously.

Soong! Leave us all to get excited! We think it looks quality. If by any chance it does indeed turn out to be the biggest pile of steaming turd ever, then you can point and laugh at us and say stuff like "I told you so!"

Anyway Soong, so are you not going to get this?

I've already pre-ordered my copy!

Yes of course, cos im a oversexed teen with only a subscription to razzle for company. <_<

Soong you looking in the mirror again. :D

Get a life, better still heal the wrist get a girlfriend. :D

Halo 2 looks phenomemenal tis all is that ok?

If by any chance it does indeed turn out to be the biggest pile of steaming turd ever, then you can point and laugh at us and say stuff like "I told you so!"

I believe Satan will be ice-skating to work on that day so boys and girls, remember to wear plenty of layers.

Anyway Soong, so are you not going to get this?

I've already pre-ordered my copy!

Of course I bloody am :D Pre-ordered it a long time ago and I can't wait.

Is this not the Amazon review section for Halo 2 then?

<_<

Flalala bwaa bwa, braaaoooabbe bjeiaalallaa

Shush!