3DO Testing Station

RichM

What is it? I found an almost new one at the boots this morning. It has a little flip switch on the back and says "3DO Testing Station on the draw front. Other than that, it's box and everything else is the same as the normal 3DO.

Was it a developer unit and more importantly can I play the US Crash and Burn on it? :)

Thanks, Rich

Rich,

I keep meaning to post this every Sunday, but now is as good a time as ever.

I vote that your car boot bargain posts are permanently banned from this forum.

There's the rest of us moaning about cancelled or crap booters, and here's you continually grabbing bargain after bargain, and then telling us all about it.

Stop it. Now :)

Looks like the good weather will continue tomorrow, and the massive booter near me takes place tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I'll get something.

Whoops - seem to have hijacked your thread here.

Rob

I got up at a mad hour this morning, to make an early start for the boots. Done about 120 miles today and was very depressed :) The boot sale was huge, I just saw nothing worth buying...

Then I picked up the biggest collection of Amiga titles you have ever seen, 8 apple crates full of mint boxed games. About 90 games all told, gave them £65 and their kids helped carry it to the car.

I know you guys are not big Amiga fans, but I really liked the system and cried my little eyes out when it finally died :(

That was all I found today, but its officially my best find this year - well pleased ;)

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Rich,

I keep meaning to post this every Sunday, but now is as good a time as ever.

I vote that your car boot bargain posts are permanently banned from this forum.

There's the rest of us moaning about cancelled or crap booters, and here's you continually grabbing bargain after bargain, and then telling us all about it.

Stop it. Now  ;)

Looks like the good weather will continue tomorrow, and the massive booter near me takes place tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I'll get something.

Whoops - seem to have hijacked your thread here.

Rob

LOL!

I'm not doing too well so far this year. It was tough going this morning, hardly anything worth having at all. Still, my favorite boot is on tomorrow and the other one starts next week. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, don't forget to post :)

The 3DO cost me £10 and I'm gonna keep it, specially if I can play any region games on it. I will be selling my normal 3DO though.

I also got a boxed german SNES for £2.50 but it's yellow. I have a replacement case for it though. Other that that, nothing!! Still, I keep having to leave boots early at the moment.

Rich

LOL!

I'm not doing too well so far this year. It was tough going this morning, hardly anything worth having at all. Still, my favorite boot is on tomorrow and the other one starts next week. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, don't forget to post :)

The 3DO cost me £10 and I'm gonna keep it, specially if I can play any region games on it. I will be selling my normal 3DO though.

I also got a boxed german SNES for £2.50 but it's yellow. I have a replacement case for it though. Other that that, nothing!! Still, I keep having to leave boots early at the moment.

Rich

3do's play any region, it's just some games are not compatible - way of the warrior etc, it's down to the game not the console.. DCM had one of these - they aren't that hard to get hold of and and it's only a small board inside, didn't seem to make much in the way of any difference to anything when He played with it, give him a shout for advice if I was you mate..

Anyway... today I went shopping on the south coast and I picked up 3 copies of suikoden 2... (Yes Three) and a friend got 2 (yes two) this shop (CC type thingy) had five copies....

Oh and a £20 playstation 2 that appears to boot games, just not DVD's..

And a £15 pounds wavebird, new in box..

And a pile of other very nice Psone games to be ebayed out or kept for the prive collection...

I love the seaside ;-)

You know what I did get last week, really weird Snes that was pal, not a modded machine but had a Ch3-ch4 switch on it like a US machine...