IGNORED

Toca 2 = tonight?

squirtle

Just had a few good sessions and I'm pretty impressed. Its a bit laggy but that may just have been the yanks I was playing with. Handling is nice, its not very simulation like really but not as drifty as PGR2. You have to race properly and brake early and stuff.

Oh, and being smacked up the arse into a gravel trap is just as annoying as I thought it would be as it takes ages to get back on track. :rolleyes:

Okey doke my dearies, I'm definately picking this up after scooping a tad at the good old bookies.

I'll be on later tonight, like... midnight ish? Hopefully you'll be on so I can make you eat proverbial dust.

Stock Car racing is a nightmare. I couldnt stay on the track for more than 3 seconds

The trucks (Ford 9000's) are a nightmare too, so slow. I can't believe when that guy put on a 5 race super truck championship on, I left because he kept 'ready-not readying' so the race wouldn't start.

You seem pretty good at driving games, sorry for smashing into you like that in Surfers Paradise, you crashed at those awkward chicanes and my reactions weren't quick enough, plus I was going 100 miles an hour *embarrassed*

After I left that server, I went on another with people that intentionally rammed you right off the track at full speed, then I still got back into things, and me and the host are fighting it out in the last parts of the race, I finally manage to overtake him for 1st place and.....he kicks me from the server! :rolleyes:

As much fun as a massively multi player racer is I have to say this game is not all that. It is so glitchy its unreal, and the cars race as if they are on ice skates.

spin out and at low speedi it takes you a good ten seconds just to get your car facing the right direction.

Lets hope they correct it, cause it does have potential

As much fun as a massively multi player racer is I have to say this game is not all that.  It is so glitchy its unreal, and the cars race as if they are on ice skates.

spin out and at low speedi it takes you a good ten seconds just to get your car facing the right direction.

Toca was always like that though.If you so much as look at the grass you spin uncontrollably.You'll get used to it, You just need to break loads before each turn.I remember thinking it was so crap when i played it on the PSone.It just takes time to master.

Sorry about turning down your request last night Uxourious.

I need to get more people on my list from here I reckon. Since there where only a few playing this last night, I went back to PGR2 for most of the night. :D

Definately be on today. It's ace with the right people.

Favourite cars so far - the Seat Leon and the Land Rover Rallycross things. B)