Gran Turismo 4

Jackie Chan Adventures

Jak 3

Killzone Ratchet & Clank 3

SingStar

Sly 2: Band Of Thieves

The Getaway 2

(working title) WRC4

(working title) The Official Videogame of the Olympic Games Death By Degrees :lol:

Not exactly the greatest line-up. Looking forward to Ace Combat 5 and KillZone. I know what Gran Turismo 4 will bring. No idea what SingStar is, yet I get this Idols feeling...

Edited by df0

Plenty of platforming goodness there - especially with R&C3 being online, should be a top laugh

Killzone smells a bit of Emperors New Clothes to me, the design looks lovely and gritty but I think I'll be all fps'ed out from my PC by the time it comes out. Hmm, we shall see

Ace Combat 4 was promising and with a bit more feeling of speed and danger added, #5 would be an interesting prospect

(working title) The Official Videogame of the Olympic Games Death By Degrees :)

That'd actually be two separate games - the Olympics one, and Death by Degrees: Tekken - Nina Williams (previously known just as Nina). Either that or Sony have gone mad.

That'd actually be two separate games - the Olympics one, and Death by Degrees: Tekken - Nina Williams (previously known just as Nina). Either that or Sony have gone mad.

Ok, now that makes sense :)

Didn't that Nina game have another title? I saw it months back as a bittorrent file somewhere.

I'd say that's a tidy line up.

There are plenty games on that list that I'm confident will be anything between good and great.

And that's just Sony.

Like has already been said, Nintendo and Microsoft will struggle to match such a line up.

Jackie Chan Adventures!

awesome the original JC game on the PSone was bloody ace.

apart from that what a crap showing. MS will have Halo 2 and perhaps Doom 3 against Killzone, then the PC will have Half-Life 2, Deadly Shadows and Doom 3. i wouldn't wanna be Sony.

Nintendo will own this show though i mean who doesn't want to know what the DS does?

can't wait to see pics of Jackie Chan though.

Talk about sequelfuckingitis. Not that MS and Nintendo's stands will be much different. :)

Only thing that really peaks my interest there is Killzone and Jackie Chan Adventures (assuming it's based on the cartoon).

So whats this God Of War title about then?