IGNORED

Xbox - TOCA Race Driver 2

simms

Well its that time again when a new LIVE title is coming out and people get excited about playing it online so I thought I'll start a meet thread for this Friday when this game should be released.

I've been hearing good things about this game and the crash damage and the variety of vechicles you get to race in make it different enough from PGR2 for me to be interested. Who's up for some racing this Friday. Not sure how many people we will be able to host without lag though. Put your name forward if your interested:

1. Simms (Me)

Played this last night online and it is damn fine, shame I am so crap though :lol: Still, it didn't help being barged off the track by stupid yank kids :lol:

The funniest game last night was simply when the host shouted "Destruction Derby" and all the players just bombed up and down the track crashing into everyone :D Great fun, even if it did mimic most "proper" races in the deliberate crashing.

I am up for some 12 player fun tonight and am determined to get my rating back up to at least 1500. I will hopefully see some of you tonight.

curious how well it works at the advertised 12 car race. i know i've got a few of you on my friends list, so we should be able to bend fenders. looking forward to the v8 supercars. apparently they've got the new zealand pukekohe track on there (not that it's that great a circuit, but it saves a £700 flight home). and then there's bathurst. and the new falcon i haven't seen. and it sounds like the game suits my dirty driving style.

I'm going online around 9.00pm who wants to host or who has unlocked most of the single player game. I am at home now so I will attempt to unlock some of the single player game now so that I can possible host a decent session if need be.

It will be good if we can get a few forum peeps on at the same time as it looks as though most people are awaiting their copy or going online in the evening. What time suits most people

My hope for this online with forumites is that we get some considered racing.

I would hope the damage will stop the first corner pile up lottery of Project Gotham.

I was thinking it would be good if when you have your game members organised if you all raced one lap qualifying to decide starting postitions, this way it might stop people from feeling hard done to at starting near the back of the grid.