IGNORED

Driv3r

jeroenr

appalling game. massive hype.

*EDGE PREDICTION CALCULATOR*

whizz. grind. etc.

at least a 7.

Bit off the mark that IMO. The 5/10 they gave to Everything or Nothing was mean spirited to say the least, so the hype doesn't affect Edge. Oh hang on, just remind me what Mario Sunshine got again...

On Live you can watch other people's replays and upload your own. Friends list is also supported.

However (and this is becoming a theme with Driver 3), if you want to look at your friends list in the game you have to quit your game, losing any unsaved progress before you can even see who's online.

Integration my arse.

Edit: No Downloadable Content.

And if you pay more than £35 for this then you've been robbed.

I'm buying it in the hope that it won't depress the hell out of me. And due to the fact that the only complaints so far have not been leveled at any aspects of the driving (bar the short allocated distance for chasing missions).

I may be proven wrong but hopefully I'll enjoy the director mode if nothing else. B)

I'm with Sprites on this one.

If it's like Driver 1, but with more varied cities, more choice of vehicles (and bikes!) and updated graphics I'll be happy.

People are saying the graphics are crap, but I reckon it looks brilliant from the videos.

I'll get it from Game so I can return it, but I reckon I'll still take it for a spin.

The on-foot bits in Rebel Strike are mince, but I still really like the game for the good bits.

Bit off the mark that IMO. The 5/10 they gave to Everything or Nothing was mean spirited to say the least, so the hype doesn't affect Edge. Oh hang on, just remind me what Mario Sunshine got again...

A deserved 9.

..but anyway this thread is about Driv3r.

(it was 9, right?)

If it's like Driver 1, but with more varied cities, more choice of vehicles (and bikes!) and updated graphics I'll be happy.

I think you'll like it then.

People are saying the graphics are crap, but I reckon it looks brilliant from the videos.

The PS2 ones are, the videos must have been from the Xbox version which looks a lot, lot better.

I think you'll like it then.

The PS2 ones are, the videos must have been from the Xbox version which looks a lot, lot better.

Fuck me, the XBox one looks better? That's the version I bought today, and I have to say that it's one of the most appalling looking games I've ever played on the machine. Love that pixellation on the ground!

One of the worst games I have ever, EVER played. So bad, it's fucking brilliant.

Can I just ask, will it feature another warehouse section that was in Driver and was so very annoying?.

The warehouse section was a thrill-ride compared to this hysterically shit piece of shovelware.

I saw this on display in a shop in town and the frame rate (this was the xbox version) was awful. It must have been dropping into single figures at times. Added to the awful pop up and general drabness, the game looked really terrible. I was hoping for some of the fun i had with the first game, but if it is going to chug along at a shocking frame rate i don't think i will bother.

Now I feel I have to play it just to see how bad it really is. Is it worse that Rise of the Robots?

It's about as good as Rise. Seriously. It's that bad :rolleyes:

Everyone should play it, just to see how fucking hilarious it is.

"The Wheelman is back...and in a big way," said Wim Stocks, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Atari. "Everything that was great about the previous two games - the awesome driving, deep storyline, film-like cinematics and the feeling of ultimate cool - has been amped to the next level in DRIV3R. With amazing new technology, Reflections has blown away every other game in the genre in terms of driving physics, graphics, and vehicle destruction to create the ultimate movie-like action game."

.::: Can I cry now?

Really, it's not that it's extremely bad, but in NO WAY can it possibly live up to it's own expectations. Let alone those of the gamers.

Well, if it doesn't live up to all this negative hype by being one of the worst games ever I shall be extremely disappointed.