rllmuk

Just started watching One Piece. Up to episode 60-ish and after a while to get going i'm whizzing through them now. I'm completely new to the subject so I didn't even know it was about pirates...is it still being aired or has it finished?

It is still airing and still kicking ass.. You still have so much goodness ahead of you, well jealous!

• Upvote 1

Some amazing faces on the forthcoming Gatchaman BD release. Particularly the guy in the middle (sorry, I don't know their names)

814%2BC6nSFYL._SL_.jpg

Some people seem to be quite excited at the covers as they're all done by Alex Ross, apparently. I had to google him. These are the others.

81VxofYVxcL._SL_.jpg

81kX4YlCkBL._SL_.jpg

91R0zBn8SWL._SL_.jpg

• Upvote 2

Probably. Several of Sentai's recent releases have been coded AB because they were made along with Hanabee of Australia. But it never seems to be known in advance of someone getting a retail copy and testing it.

Attack on Titan episode 21 was amazing. They certainly stretch the episodes out a lot - I imagine due to budget constraints (eg. massive recaps at the start of every episode) but I feel the payoff is worth it.

Is Gatchaman the original uncensored Japanese one with Japanese audio options and sans 7 Zark 7?

If so... :omg:

Edit: Trawling for details of this I discovered there's a new live action version out.

Someone pointed out something about the NASA team Mutta is currently working with in Space Brothers

wpid-Commie-Space-Brothers-72-46D2D9E4.m

Ghostbusters

• Upvote 2

Speaking of Gatchaman, is Gatchaman Crowds any good?

I acquired a random episode the other day. I turned it off after 5 minutes as I found it awful and full of kids

looking for new horror recommendations, really enjoyed Yami Shibai anything else similar?

Seen Boogiepop, Lain etc

Ghost Hound? That's pretty good, from the GitS makers.

Also Paranoia Agent.

And my favorite but not really creepy - just very weird and beautiful: Mushishi

Ghost hound is awesome. And very creepy

Thanks Ghost Hound is the one I haven't seen yet.