Watched a weird Lupin episode tonight. Big villain with a hollowed out volcano lair, complete with rocket and submarine pen. Precious gem on satellite to create a space laser. Cast go to space. Stolen shuttle. Probably more details I've forgotten.

How many Bond movies covered in 20 minutes?

Also, lets just forget about the tsunamis he made which destroyed many major cities on several continents, no doubt killing many, many millions in just the cities shown on screen. Those cities will probably be fine next time he visits :lol:

524065_635257549822726_483674977_n.jpg

Mind = Blown and if you're relatively up to date with the anime you'll know why. If not...

Blackbead (Marshall) absorbs Whitebeard's powers after killing him, essentially becoming the full Blackbeard.

Taken me weeks but finally finished it today! The ropes were such a pain being plastic they were very small and had to fit into tiny holes. I actually had to go and buy two pairs of tweezers just to get them in place! After many hours struggle here it is, gone for the middle look with repairs as that was always my fav from the series:

photo1-5_zps0221fca8.jpg

photo2-3_zpsdb6c2598.jpg

photo3-2_zps22f2dcf3.jpg

It's a one-off special, about 25 minutes. It's part of the "Young Animator Training Project", which is in it's third year. Each year, 4 of these are produced by studios who are given a government grant for young animators training.

Little Witch Academia story was predictable enough, but it was fun and nicely made in both animation and sound.

A couple of nice faces, spoilered for spoilers

Minotaur melting

Little_Witch_Academia.jpg

Dragon realising he's done

Little_Witch_Academia2.jpg

On the subject of the Young Animator Projects, if anyone hasn't seen Wasurenagumo / Little Spider Girl from last year's batch I highly, highly recommend it. Although perhaps not if you're a serious arachnophobe.

Mirroring what John said, Little Witch was predictable but made with love.

tumblr_mki8qeK7Hg1rqyzc2o1_500.gif

Felt like a pilot episode to me, I'd love for it to be a series.

Just got my hands on "A Letter to Momo". Has anybody seen this? Looks pretty wonderful!

tumblr_mjm26yXAQ81rb1rgoo6_500.gif

I feel almost embarrassed to ask this but is Fairy Tail worth a watch? I love One Piece, hate Bleach, enjoy DBZ (but that's probably a childhood thing) and think Naruto used to be alright for a while-maybe... I mean story wise it could possibly be going from strength to strength and I wouldn't know because it looks a bit shit...