Anime

Sekiro

Good link. I did notice some of those things and thought something was definitely not right, particularly regarding Mari. I thought maybe

when she was on those phones, she discovered the kids parents and/or her child were dead. But with all the rest, that sites conclusion makes more sense

If you aren't watching Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, I recommend it.

Episode 08 is seriously :)

It really was.

The sight of the spoilered text above was enough to make me fear the worst so I was looking out for anything that might be amiss. I'm not sure I would have noticed had that not been the case. Anyway, it seems pretty clear cut. Poor Yuuki. It's hard to judge whether there's going to be any further tragedy down the line. They've been pretty lucky so far (with the obvious exception).

Zan SZS 8

14 minutes onwards

:D

I'm not sure what to make of SZS anymore. I suppose it was inevitable that I'd find it less easy to get to grips with as the subject matter became increasingly obscure. In the early episodes when they were basically just introducing new characters, I thought it was hilarious. Now it's an oddity that provides the occasional chuckle. I do love the current OP though. There's something innately funny about launching Kafuka into space. :(

It really was.

The sight of the spoilered text above was enough to make me fear the worst so I was looking out for anything that might be amiss. I'm not sure I would have noticed had that not been the case. Anyway, it seems pretty clear cut. Poor Yuuki. It's hard to judge whether there's going to be any further tragedy down the line. They've been pretty lucky so far (with the obvious exception).

spoilarz

All I can say is ADV lol. I would say rip, but everyone stopped caring A few years Ago, and they blamed their customers and potential customers for their own failings. They been pretty much dead for at least 3 years

I wonder where it went wrong? Presumably their demise can be attributed to some poor business decisions. Does that include charging silly money for their DVDs?

:facepalm:

It was never going to stay profitable forever, in an era swamped with impossible-to-stop fansubs, now offering HD-rips, far better than what ADV would normally provide. For free. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted - kinda.

I think they were pretty much dead by the time I even started getting into anime. I don't think they got anything new and just stuck existing stuff into box sets, which was alright for me as I got a fair bit of stuff that way. Plus that time they lost a raft of stuff.

Anyway, I just randomly came across this rather random image

1251487815020.jpg

I think they were pretty much dead by the time I even started getting into anime. I don't think they got anything new and just stuck existing stuff into box sets, which was alright for me as I got a fair bit of stuff that way. Plus that time they lost a raft of stuff.

Anyway, I just randomly came across this rather random image

1251487815020.jpg

They used to chuck out an absolute shit-ton of titles. That, of course, cluttered the shelves with more quantity than quality.

They're not the only ones to blame, like.

World of Warcraft and Gundam, together at last!

ss845.jpg

Get in! They're both fucking shit!

It was never going to stay profitable forever, in an era swamped with impossible-to-stop fansubs, now offering HD-rips, far better than what ADV would normally provide. For free. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted - kinda.

Viz make shitloads of cash from the two biggest franchises that are fansubbed currently. Funimation also make a ton of cash. The proble ADV had Is that they made crap descisions and didn't really license any big name titles. Viz went from being known for Ranma to getting the two biggest shonen shows, and Funi picked up a solid range of differing titles.

One Piece Manga 556:

Luffy's back! ;)

Whitebeard's DF in combat = brutally strong, treated a VA-giant like Luffy treated Bellamy!

Garp vs Sengoku maybe?

I can't wait for next week's issue to show everyone at MHQ and everyone watching it on TV to have the 'shocked, jaws drop to the floor' look on their faces.