rllmuk
Silent Runner

Back to The Future

http://members.multimania.co.uk/hillvalley/bttf2.htm

(it's in my favourites...)

The gang gets on their hoverboards. Marty gets up and sees them coming after him. He gets back on his hoverboard and hovers off once more.

Spike: Yeah, we got him!

A Jeep or Land Rover lands in the street. Just as it lands Marty grabs the back of the truck. Whitey tries to grab Marty but misses. Cut to Biff, watching the events.

Biff: There's something very familiar about all this.

Griff leaves the Cafe, fuming. Cut to Marty. He grabs a rope from the back of the truck and trails behind, as if he's water-skiing. Griff walks to his car with his bat. The truck turns the corner by the Cafe 80's and Marty nearly hovers into the crowd. Griff tries to hit Marty with his bat, but misses and breaks the headlight on his car.

anyway, my point was that if by going back, getting his parents together, putting biff in his place, and ensuring that his family were not the same as the start of the movie...

he wouldn't have needed to go back and do it, except the going back wasn't deliberate anyway...

anyway my point is that when the past is changed memories change or are wiped completely?

wait. that's a question.

shit.

I'm surprised (and pleased) that these movies haven't been lined up for remakes yet. Although it would be a bit bizarre if they released a new "Back to the Future" in 2012, they'd be travelling back to the distance past of 1982 (assuming they go back 30 years like in the original).

anyway, my point was that if by going back, getting his parents together, putting biff in his place, and ensuring that his family were not the same as the start of the movie...

he wouldn't have needed to go back and do it, except the going back wasn't deliberate anyway...

anyway my point is that when the past is changed memories change or are wiped completely?

wait. that's a question.

shit.

Yeah, what I said.

Contact page is a dead link? Working here. Also, the PLC has a contact page.

Which towns have the Cineworld cinemas you're checking out for times?

There's at least two Cineworlds listed with local times here (Luton and Dorset), dunno if they are the ones you might be looking for?

Or, try these numbers:

0844 815 7747 - customer services

020 8987 5000 - Cineworld Group plc

Or 118500

One of them might be able to point you in the right direction for the local number of the local Cineworld. No guarantees though.

• Upvote 1

Panic over, finally got through to someone on the phone (Thanks Smoothy) and they said the website can take a couple of days to update, lo and behold checked this morning and it's showing at both the places mentioned on that release list :D Can't wait for Saturday, been a long time since I was this excited to see a film even one I've seen umpteen times. Magic.