IGNORED

Nintendo Ds

JPickford (retired mod)

what the?

how would you use those 2 dpads at the same time?

It's for two players, standing perpendicular to one another, I'd assume.

Looks hella fake though - the cartridge slot at the bottom looks far too wide, like they've just stretched out a GBA SP...

It's nice but I'm not convinced. Could easily be made from SP pics. And I thought Nintendo said they weren't calling it a GameBoy.

how's it nice? (unless you're referring to the photoshop job)

the screens aren't aligned, which just looks wrong and the dpads are all over the place and how difficult would it be to move your thumb from the face buttons to the dpad above?

it looks shite if you ask me...

how's it nice? (unless you're referring to the photoshop job)

the screens aren't aligned, which just looks wrong and the dpads are all over the place and how difficult would it be to move your thumb from the face buttons to the dpad above?

it looks shite if you ask me...

Hey, it's like, my opinion you know? I think it looks nice.

I'm fairly sure it's a fake. I've just done some photoshop experiements on it, and the D-Pad is a cloned and 'stretched' version of the one below.

The inset buttons are also 'clones'.

Of course, it could be an 'offical' mock-up using Photoshop, but one would assume they'd have a proper prototype to photograph.