IGNORED

Splinter Cell: Boot Camp..... Saturday 27th.

Venice Cull

Yep, that footage is awesome. What do you think will be the most popular team to be on though, as in hunters/hunted. I think I'm going to enjoy being a hunter more, if I'm a spy I'll probably just turn into a jibbering wreck and hide in a corner somewhere ;)

I just hope that the game will still feel well-balanced after 10 hours of play.

My guess is that it will suffer from the AvP-syndrome after a while...

I'm hoping to be proven wrong though <_<

This is the game I've bought live for. I'm still not in it though because you need a God damn credit card that's proving difficult for my 19 year old ass to get.

If I have a CC number within 9 days time...count me in.

I'm definitely in, although I'm busy Saturday. I'll be renting it from Game on friday, so might be around that evening.

This is a great idea, by the way. I wouldn't mind atteneding a Rainbow Six 3 Boot Camp, despite the fact that the game has been out for months :ph34r:

I didn't realise this game was going to be that big online.It seems that i was wrong.There seems to be people on many forums eager to get their hands on this.Even my brother is thinking of getting in BB just to play this, Even PGR2 couldn't persuade him.

Amazon and Play both have this game at £29.99. Which will get it to me the quickest?

About the same usually. Amazon tend to be quicker for me but I only live just down the road from the depot.

Count me in. Possibly. I'm going to try and rent it before deciding to buy it.

Arse, I just realised I may not be able to make it.

What time Saturday night is this gonna kick off? I'm getting my projector delivered on Saturday and I'm re-arranging 3 rooms in the house to accomadate it - this mean moving everything videogame related and god knows what time I'll get it done. Hopefully all will be well and I should have it all hooked up in time to enjoy on my big screen... Fingers crossed... x

Arse, I just realised I may not be able to make it.

What time Saturday night is this gonna kick off? I'm getting my projector delivered on Saturday and I'm re-arranging 3 rooms in the house to accomadate it - this mean moving everything videogame related and god knows what time I'll get it done. Hopefully all will be well and I should have it all hooked up in time to enjoy on my big screen... Fingers crossed... x

Right, I'm going to suggest a 7.30 start Squirts. It'll all be formally sorted when I put the webpage up early this week.

Why not just get it up and running on Saturday, and do the bulk of the room arranging on Sunday? (when these things should be done!).

As you are in my boot group, you'll need to let me know asap if you can make it. C'mon Squirts, you don't want to miss it, you'll end up playing strangers otherwise...