IGNORED

Propeller Arena for DC???

merge

So who's got it working then? Post when u have, so i know i'm not wasting my time! ;) My torrent is going nowhere, but i hope i get it , and get it working, should be a laugh 4 player. (tis 4player split screen isn't it or am deluded?).

torrent flew down, burned it, works fine

so instead of downloading a copy, I send money to some guy for the same thing on CD with a cover.

no.fucking.thanks.

In all fairness if it wasnt for this guy you would neve been able to download a copy. Nevertheless if he'd come here telling us what he'd being doing and selling copies here and then we all dled from torrent then maybe that statement would be fair... however it's a bit late now! I may sned him a few squid anyway just for providing this for the community.

Cheers

Quexex

so instead of downloading a copy, I send money to some guy for the same thing on CD with a cover.

no.fucking.thanks.

You'd be sending a small amount of money to the guy who's paid for the original GD-Rom out of his own pocket and has made it possible for you to actually play this game in the first place. A small showing of some gratitude. Is that so unreasonable?

Wow. What an imensely sweeping statement with little or no thought behind it.

Yeah i admit i shouldn't have put it exactly like that. If there are people in this thread that are downloading the game that make other positive contributions to the games scene instead of getting what ever they can for nothing...i apologize.

Yeah i admit i shouldn't have put it exactly like that. If there are people in this thread that are downloading the game that make other positive contributions to the games scene instead of getting what ever they can for nothing...i apologize.

No problem my good man :wub:

As an aside, he could've set up some kind of 'official' distribtion for it if he wanted to get his cash back. Don't get me wrong, I aren't advocating stealing it but I think 99% of people will be downloading it just for the novelty and to see what it is.

And the guy that bought it, I would say he was obviously a collector who isn't that bothered about the cash really, he just wanted to own the thing. See also, Neo Geo collectors!

So does anyone know who this 'Service Games' is? Is he based in the US or UK?

My head tells me he deserves a few quid for his trouble, but my heart says leave work early, run home and download from suprnova. :wub:

So does anyone know who this 'Service Games' is? Is he based in the US or UK?

My head tells me he deserves a few quid for his trouble, but my heart says leave work early, run home and download from suprnova. >_>

I think he's US based as he quotes donations in $ not £ which is a shame as it makes it harder for me to donate... one way of looking at it is DL today donate tomorrow... no waiting for the posty that way!

Cheers

Quexex

How easy is this to get running on a PAL Dreamcast? Do I just download then burn it to a CD or do I need certain software or techniques etc?

It should just run fine with no chips, discs or nothing :wub:

Did I hit the nail on the head with my post a bit up there? ^

It should just run fine with no chips, discs or nothing :wub:

Did I hit the nail on the head with my post a bit up there? ^

Ah right! Sorry, I didn't read past the first post, twas too excited! Can't wait for it to download, looks great from what I've seen and read in the past.

I'll definetly donate some money to the guy who bought it. Afterall he could have been a cock and kept it for himself.

If you have nero 6 forget trying to burn it, you`ll just be burning costers. Nero 5.5 should work but 6 struggles with dreamcast images. I recommend just getting the trial version of alcohol 120% of there website, load up the propeller arena cdi image, put it on raw dao and should burn fine.

right - I'm DLing it now, but haven't the first clue what to do when it's finished. can someone (anyone! please!) give us an idiot's guide on the whole burning it to CD? in an easy to follow 'what to use, how to do it' kind of way?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate the help. But if I am, then jeez, i'm realllly thick.