IGNORED

Rllmuk's most anticipated games of the next 18 months - winners announced!

Jamie John

1.Resident Evil 4 (24th March 2023)

It's the biggy, the one it's all been building up to. I'm completely terrified they're going to fuck it up. They can't possibly do the original justice, can they? But imagine if they did. 

2. Cuphead: Delicious Last Course (30th June 2022)

Feels like it's been in the oven for some time and I reckon that's promising. This won't be your standard DLC, it'll be a real high class battle! 

3. Overwatch 2 (4th October 2022)

Not hearing an awful lot of positivity around this, but as a sequel to my online shooter mainstay, I'm firmly onboard. 

4.Dead Space (27th January 2023)

A remake of the best Resi 4 that isn't Resi 4, released with what feels like the exact correct amount of time since the original. Nostalgia me up, baby. 

5. Splatoon 3 (9th September 2022)

I love Splatoon and it feels a bit weird to have this relatively low in my list, but I'm not won over on the slightly more muted, orange colour palette and I'm not entirely sure exactly what they're adding. It'll be good though, innit. It's Splatoon. 

6.Bayonetta 3 (2022)

Conversely to the Cuphead DLC, the length of development time here feels like the sign of problems. Which Platinum will we see here? They've not brought their B Game to B Netta so far, so I'm hopeful this will be a winner. 

7.AI: The Somnium Files Nirvarna Initiative (24th June 2022)

Only just finished the original, and didn't particularly love it; but this is directed by Zero Escape dude and it was Virtue's Last Reward where he really hit the ground running so I've got my fingers and toes crossed the same happens here. Now the setup has been fully explained from the first game there's a LOT of potential for headfuckery. Let's fucking do it. 

8. Wanted: Dead (2022)

I mean, the title alone is enough to be excited about but this has the potential to be something very fancy indeed. 

9.Wo Long: Fallen Destiny (2023)

Not seen a great deal of this, but the pedigree of the team is top drawer. 

10.Stray (19th July 2022)

I've got a lingering doubt in the back of my mind that this is going to be a bit wanky, but I'm happy to give it the benefit of the doubt and be proven wrong. 

3 hours ago, bear said:

3. Avowed

2 hours ago, PikaStu said:

1. Ghost of Tsushima PC Port

This haven't been officially confirmed for the next 18 months, unfortunately, so the votes for them won't count.

And if people can update their lists with the officially-confirmed release dates/windows (even if it is just '2023') then I'd appreciate it, especially the more obscure titles!

Silksong - this is the big one. It’s been two and a half years since the Edge exclusive preview and the silence since then has been deafening. Hollow Knight is one of my top ten all-timers, and with the amount of time this has been in the oven you know that Team Cherry have been polishing it to an extremely high finish. If this doesn’t exceed Hollow Knight I’ll be surprised, although I’d be very happy with a game that ‘merely’ matches it. 

BotW 2 - and this is the other big one. The inclusion of islands floating in the air promises to add a lot more, well, everything, to the BotW formula, and like Silksong, the prospect of finding out what Nintendo have been up to over the past 5 years (6 by the time of release) is very exciting. 

Resident Evil 4 - Capcom can do no wrong with Resident Evil lately, so this should be very good. 

Plucky Squire - this game looks jam-packed with novel ideas. The trailer starts by showing a top-down Zelda style game that takes place within a picture book - then the main character leaves the book! I can’t wait to find out more. 

Callisto Protocol - the Dead Space creator makes a new Dead Space game. Sign me up. 

Stray - I love the visual style of this game and, I mean, you play as a domestic cat. What’s not fascinating about that?

The Invincible - here we have a captivating, retro futurist aesthetic, and a literary, 60s science-fiction story. You don’t get too much of that in games, and the recent Edge preview showed just what an untapped mine of fabulous imagery it is. 

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II - not technically given a release date yet, and not previewed at Microsoft’s big showcase this year, but it has to be within the next 18 months, right? The first game was an excellently realised take on pre-Roman Britain, which is also not something you see tackled by many games, and is most famous for its nuanced and affecting exploration of psychosis, so it’ll be interesting to see how Ninja Theory build on that to make something that’s certain to be bigger in scope than the first. 

The Last of Us Part I - the first game with PS5-enhanced visuals and the combat of Part II? Yes please!

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - yes, another sequel in a list dominated by sequels. Fallen Order was a real surprise - it played well, looked the business and had a very respectable story set in the Star Wars universe, and those are few and far between these days. 

I should probably add Starfield to this list, but I’ve never liked a Bethesda RPG before and I don’t anticipate I’ll like this one either. Likewise, Forza Motorsport does nothing for me.

Honourable mention to Advance Wars Re-Bootcamp, whenever that eventually comes out, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, which I don’t anticipate will get a release within the next 18 months, and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet. 

1. Breath of the Wild 2

A no-brainer. Maybe the only game after Elden Ring that can possibly raise the pulse above normal now

2. Resident Evil 4 Remake

This would in any other circumstance be miles from my radar as the most pointless remake of all time, but it looks like they are going in a different direction with it and I'm curious how it will turn out as the other recent remakes have been excellent.

3. Street Fighter 6

I was already in as it looks great but seeing a young upstart character taunt Ryu with an expertly animated and enormously disrespectful "hah-doo-ken" has made it imperative that I demolish the little cunt.

4. DNF Duel

I do love my Arcsys fighting games, and I had more fun with the beta of this than I think I did with Guilty Gear Strive, and I bought the fuck out of that so...

5. A Plague Tale: Requiem

The first game was a pleasant surprise, so I'm looking forward to seeing where a more experience team takes these characters. You can keep your Clickers, give me bad rats.

6. System Shock Remake

The demo for this was fantastic and they had nailed the atmosphere. The final game just looks brilliant

7. Marvel's Midnight Suns

Can take or leave the Marvel license, but anything from the XCOM team is relevant to my interests

8. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

Oh my God. Holy Shit. Etc.

9. Scorn

I'm not sure I'll even play this or expect it to be any good, I just want to see exactly how blatantly they have plagiarised Giger.

10. God of War Ragnarok

Really enjoyed the first game, so hopefully this will be just as good. Even if I have to settle for the pauper version.

Silksong- Hollow Knight is up there with MGS, World of Warcraft, Half Life 2 and GTA: Vice City in terms of my favourite games of all time.  I’m slightly worried that my expectations might be a little too high for the sequel but even it’s it’s just more of the same I’ll probably bloody love it. 

BotW2- not sure how it will run on creaking Switch hardware, I’d actually love it to launch with a new system (obviously this isn’t gonna happen) but again, it’s just going to be great isn’t it? 

BOTW2 - let’s not kid ourselves, this will be the best game ever by some margin. They’ve had 5 full years with a studio of the best game designers creating a follow up to the best game ever.

Goldeneye remake - I believe 

Mario Kart 8 - DLC 2

Mario Kart 8 - DLC 3

Mario Kart 8 - DLC 4

10. Advance Wars: Re-Boot Camp  

9.  Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty  

8. Return to Monkey Island

7.  Bayonetta 3 

6.  Street Fighter VI 

5.  Final Fantasy XVI 

4.  JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

3. Splatoon 3  

2.  Resident Evil 4 REmake 

1.  The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild pt. 2 - obviously

1. Forza Motorsport (2023)

I'm hoping this is something special for 'next gen', but I'm not holding my breath. 'Free' with Game Pass, please be better than Forza 7. 🙏

2. F1 22 (Jun 2022)

I enjoyed 2020 and 2021 thanks to Game Pass, I'll be sure to play '22'. Doubt I'll buy it, quite happy to wait.

3. F1 Manager 22 (Aug 2022)

Motorsport Manager on iOS was really good, but too simple, whereas MM on PC was too time consuming for me - hopefully this is the middle ground I need.

4. Dune: Spice Wars (2023)

I'm not sure if this is for me but I love Dune and I'll be sure to give it a go.

Alright @Jamie John, I managed ten after all! :D

1. Starfield - 2023

No Man's Skyrim? I love No Man's Sky, and Skyrim is my GOAT - fucking sign me up!! Seriously though, for me the early showing was strong (apart from the framerate). This is, without any shadow of doubt, the game I am most looking forward to coming out.

2. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - 2023

Loved the first game, loved Mile Morales, can't wait to go back to these characters and see what Insomniac has in store for us. The first game had a genuinely great story.

3. Return to Monkey Island

I've always loved these games, and can't wait for more from the original writers.

4. God of War: Ragnarok - 2023

God of War on PS4 was ... something else. A truly brilliant game with a fantastic story and genius twists on Norse mythology - so much so it inspired me to buy the absolutely wonderful book of Norse stories as told be Neil Gaiman. 

5. Star Trek: Resurgence - sometime 2022 apparently

Bit of an outlier this, but Star Trek is the perfect fit for the "Telltale" style of game being produced here, and it's set in the post-TNG/DS9/Voyager era. I really hope this turns out great.

6: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - 2023

I love Fallen Order, I've finished it several times. I'm just really looking forward to more adventures with Cal Kestis and BD-1.

7. Final Fantasy XVI - 2023

I really enjoyed XV. In fact it's the only FF game I've actually finished (I'm not counting the VII remake), so I'm keen to see what they have in store for the next game. Let's just hope they don't rely on a shit CGI movie to provide context and backstory this time.

8. F1 22 - Autumn 2022

Ordinarily this wouldn't make my list, I haven't bought an F1 game for years. But this is fully playable in VR on PC ... I have to play it. I foresee some great online racing in this.

9. Deliver us Mars - Autumn 2022

I haven't actually played the first game, Deliver us the Moon, but I plan on doing so this week! So this may come off my list if I don't like DutM, but the premise of both games, and my love of everything SPACE, is enough for me to include it on my list.

10. The Wolf Among Us 2 - 2023

I had no idea this was a thing until I looked at the games due out. I loved the first game, and I do just really like the telltale style of games. 

edit: Updated with release dates ... kinda.

1. Return to Monkey Island

A return of one of the greatest point and click series with it's original creator.

2. Mario + Rabids: Sparks of Hope

Loved the first. More please.

3. Highwater

Looks gorgeous

4. Open Roads

Love Gone Home. Want a little adventure/narrative.

5. Plucky Squire

Lovely style. Hopefully as fun to play as it's trailer was.

6. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

I know. I've not even finished Diamond/Pearl or started Arceus but fuck it. I'm excited.

7. Stray

Looks cool. Shame I'll have to play on PC as no PS5.

8. Minecraft Legends

A good accessible RTS would be very welcome.

9. Pentiment

Really enjoy the graphical style.

10. Deliver Us Mars

Love the setting. Not 100% sure I'll love the gameplay but excited to see what they do. Guess I should try Deliver us the Moon first

Others:

• Forza Motorsport
    I guess. I love a good racing game but they've sort of bored the tears off me for a few years too. A good single player journey which includes fun in the slower spectrum of vehicles would be appreciated. I know I'll play it and appreciate it but just move on very quickly I suspect.
  • BOTW2
    I mean sure. The first was amazing. I appreciate it's qualities. I loved playing it. But I've also never finished it.

I can't be arsed to look up the dates and platforms. Just know that all of these are supposed to come out either this year or the next. :)

1. Somerville

I love sci-fi and this game is a truly gorgeous example of an intruiging sci-fi game. The EDGE article made it sound very interesting. Some people are expecting it to be Inside with more colour but it seems its own thing.

2. The Callisto Protocol
I was craving a spiritual Dead Space successor this gen and this is it. It looks great and it seems Glenn Schofield knows exactly what he's doing.

3. Wo Long
Out of all the Soulslikes, the Nioh games were the most interesting to me because Team Ninja clearly did its own thing with them and the combat is better than any Souls game. I was less of a fan of its loot system though. Enter Wo Long, which is apparently faster paced than Nioh with less focus on loot. I think it's gonna be glorious.

4. Resident Evil 4 Remake
One of my favourite games of all-time is remade by a developer on a roll. If it's as good as the stellar 2 remake it's gonna be an utter pleasure.

5.  Pragmata
Bit of an odd one this, because we haven't seen any gameplay from this yet. But it's weird sci-fi and it's Capcom, one of the most consistently good developers at the moment. It has a 2023 release at the moment and I can't wait to see more.

6. Horizon Call of the Mountain
There are whispers that this is really good and that PSVR2 is amazing. Just the thought of encountering a Tallneck with the sense of scale VR offers is very exciting. 

7. Alan Wake 2
No gameplay yet but I trust Remedy to deliver something at least as compelling and atmospheric as the first. Survival horror and the Northlight engine should be a match made in heaven.

8. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
I really enjoyed Fallen Order. It was Star Wars Sekiro with better storytelling than the Disney+ series and some decent puzzles too. If the sequel improves on everything Respawn did with the first, it's gonna be really good.

9. Starfield
On paper this is pretty much my dream game. A sweeping, spacefaring RPG. But it's also a Bethesda game and I've never truly loved their games. Perhaps the sci-fi aspects of this will change that.

10. Planet of Lana
More sci-fi, yay! I love how this looks. The only reservation I have at this point is that the puzzles look a tad simple. But everything else looks glorious.

The Breath of the Wild sequel could make the list if they convince me I'm not fighting the same ten enemies over and over again and there's some really good dungeons in there. As far as I'm concerned Elden Ring is the new standard now.

I just realised Blade Runner Enhanced Edition is out in two days for all consoles and looks to be priced less than £10. 

That might be my number 1 now. 

I'm surprised no outlets are talking about it. 

On 19/06/2022 at 17:27, Jamie John said:

This haven't been officially confirmed for the next 18 months, unfortunately, so the votes for them won't count.

And if people can update their lists with the officially-confirmed release dates/windows (even if it is just '2023') then I'd appreciate it, especially the more obscure titles!

Same with Routine. Otherwise it would have made my list, because that trailer is damn good.
I also thought of including Delicious Last Course as I adore Cuphead, but I went for new games only, so no DLC.

I wonder how much these lists will change by upcoming events/showcases (Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft, Gamescom, the Game Awards) as I'm expecting some newly announced games and release dates to pop-up for the next 18 months. I wouldn't count on Avowed anytime soon though. According to Jason Schreier it had multiple reboots and leadership changes, so it seems development isn't going all that smoothly.

45 minutes ago, Vemsie said:

Same with Routine. Otherwise it would have made my list, because that trailer is damn good.
I also thought of including Delicious Last Course as I adore Cuphead, but I went for new games only, so no DLC.

I wonder how much these lists will change by upcoming events/showcases (Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft, Gamescom, the Game Awards) as I'm expecting some newly announced games and release dates to pop-up for the next 18 months. I wouldn't count on Avowed anytime soon though. According to Jason Schreier it had multiple reboots and leadership changes, so it seems development isn't going all that smoothly.

I was unsure on Routine - a couple of places are claiming 2023, but others are saying no release date has been announced.

16 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I was unsure on Routine - a couple of places are claiming 2023, but others are saying no release date has been announced.

No release date, as the devs don't want to make the same mistake of committing to a release date too early.
https://lunar-software.squarespace.com/home/message-about-our-hiatus

While we won’t be repeating the mistake of sharing a release date until we’re entirely confident we can hit it, we didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer and felt that it was time to share what we’ve been working on.

On 20/06/2022 at 21:33, Ry said:

I just realised Blade Runner Enhanced Edition is out in two days for all consoles and looks to be priced less than £10. 

That might be my number 1 now. 

I'm surprised no outlets are talking about it. 

loved this game when it first came out - so nice surprise that the enhanced edition is coming out finally and tomorrow :) 

On 19/06/2022 at 13:20, bear said:

2. StreetFighter 6

I'm bad at fighting games but I always want to love them. MK is the only series that's given me enough to do in single player that I've felt like I've gotten value out of buying the game. I'm hopeful Capcom can finally produce a game where there's enough stuff for me to do where I can build up a decent understanding of the game without it feeling like a grind. 

I can't see it happening - maybe go back to Street Fighter Zero/Alpha 3 (the home edition, not the arcade version)

On the whole I've not see anything on the gaming scene that interests me, looking at the lists here nothing actually piques my interest that much. Not to say I won't end up playing one or two, but as for actually having it on a watch list of something to look forward to - I've got nothing.

2 hours ago, englishbob said:

I can't see it happening - maybe go back to Street Fighter Zero/Alpha 3 (the home edition, not the arcade version)

Incidentally, VI's new single-player endeavour is literally called World Tour and it looks like progress is made by using a custom character. I'm not saying it'll be any good but they put quite a bit of emphasis on their single-player campaign during the reveal footage.

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth - Winter 2023 - PS5

Love FF7. Loved the Remake and I'm super interested in where the series is heading 

Hogwarts Legacy - Winter 2022 - Everything (ex. Mobile)

Dude, it's freaking Hogwarts.

Looks cool and a showed off a good sense of free roaming/exploration - and on top of that it looks like an actual game and not a by the books tie in.  I had one of the Wii games and it was: mix potions, spell cast, Quidditch. All implemented in a fairly mundane way. This looks so much better and I'm pretty stoked to play it.

Stray - 19/07/2022 - PlayStation/PC

Cats. And exploration.

Breath of the Wild sequel - 'The first half of 2022' - Switch

I think the theme of games I like is definitely exploration. The only thing was that the first game, as great as it was, lacked in the story aspect, so I'm not frothing at the mouth for the sequel - placing it a little lower on the list

Saying that, I'm for sure going to enjoy the hell out of it when it does drop.

On 17/06/2022 at 23:13, Qazimod said:

2. Outmode - 22nd June 2022 - PC

Reveal hidden contents

ss_3cb2b54dc49ce36aa2db61be5ebca34e33f8a

This is a pretty modest indie racer I played during Steam NextFest, and it's going for the retro arcade drift-friendly feel that a lot of others have tried, but with Power Drive 2000 MIA and Drift Stage abandoned, I've been continuing to look for a nice piece of racing fun that isn't just the Outrun 2006 install on my desktop. It's very garish and simplistic, but if it comes out at a reasonable price (and my wallet survives the Steam summer sale) I'm willing to give it a try. And it'll support custom soundtracks! :wub: 

It's out today. ^_^  £7.19 for a limited time, £7.99 at full price. Again, I might see what my funds are like after the sale...

1. Splatoon 3

The most SEGA Nintendo game - I love the completeness of the world building (shibuya-kei fashion, deep sea lore) and lets-just-go-for-it vibe of Splatoon. The third title looks like it will just add a few more layers to the gameplay, nothing fancy, but when it has the most interesting and engaging gameplay of any FPS then it probably doesn’t need much more.

2. Bayonetta 3

The most SEGA Platinum game - I love the completeness of the world building (hmm) and lets-just-go-for-it vibe of Bayonetta. The third title looks like it will just add a few more layers to the gameplay, nothing fancy, but when it has the most interesting and engaging gameplay of any character action game then it probably doesn’t need much more.

3. Shin chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation, The Endless Seven-Day Journey

The Summer Vacation series is one of the few fairly well hidden gems around, so to get a version of this in the west will be great. Light childlike wonder spending your time catching bugs, fishing, and all the stuff Animal Crossing has without the pointless collecting and system. Stripped back summer chill.

4. Bomb Rush Cyberfunk

Really hope they nail the gameplay, because Sega are never returning to Jet Set Radio.

5. Demon Throttle

I kinda wanted to vote for Pocky and Rocky, but technically out digitally, then I remembered the physical-only Demon Throttle from my favourites Doinksoft. I definitely prefer my shooters with platform action (and some style other than generic black starfield/cave bullet nonsense.)

6. Demonschool

Feels like this has passed the forum by at the moment (where is the official thread?) - was announced at the PC gaming show and looks like a homage to Persona, the original 1&2 Persona. It definitely has the style nailed through some of the blasphemous demon design.

7. Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Simogo hasn't developed many games, but already has a more varied portfolio than most. This looks like a PS1 detective noir game and so little to go on at the moment except intrigue!

8. Melatonin

A pastel Rhythm Paradise in the world of dreams.

9. Immortality

Any FMV game made by Sam Barlow I will be interested in. This definitely has more strangeness going on with its pulp film footage, which already raises the intrigue!

10. Street Fighter 6

I feel that this could go straight to the top of my most wanted list once they really show off that World Tour single player mode, depending on how much it feels like learning moves from Grand Masters shenmue sty-leeeee.

Runner Ups

Soul Hackers 2, Gunbrella, Anger Foot, The Plucky Squire, Skate Story, Rollerdrome, Time Flies, Labyrinth of Galleria, Live A Live, Railbound, The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo

The votes have been counted! I'll post the winners later.

There were a few erroneous votes for games whose release dates hadn't yet been confirmed, so I omitted those. There were also a few games which were released during the voting window (like F1 2022 and Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course), so votes for those have also been ignored. Even then, however, there were 79 different games that people voted on.

Thanks to everyone who voted :)

I'll do positions 20-11 now:

Spoiler

20th place: F1 Manager 2022 - Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Switch - August 30th 2022

F1-Manager-22-home-screen-hub-1024x576.j

19th place: The Plucky Squire - Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Switch - 2023

plucky-squire.jpg

18th place: Final Fantasy XVI - PlayStation (likely others) - Summer 2023

52118329769_e311d58c6c_h.jpg

17th place: Diablo IV - Xbox, PlayStation, PC - 2023

diablo-iv-is-online-only_2j9j.1920.jpg

16th place: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl - Xbox, PC - 2023

eRfE7D5FF4EVJCRB2LCPAS-970-80.jpg.webp

15th place: Persona 5 Royal - Xbox, PC, Switch - 2023

persona_5_royal_screenshot_07_ps4_19nov1

14th place: Bayonetta 3 - Switch - 2022

pPev5MUAQ4gTfezRbXqVwh-970-80.jpg.webp

13th place: Somerville - Xbox, PC - 2022

k8KDDpzSqRJzEAQrM5weMS-970-80.jpg.webp

12th place: The Callisto Protocol - Xbox, PlayStation, PC - December 2nd 2022

the-callisto-protocol-2.jpg

11th place: Splatoon 3 - Switch - September 9th 2022

155773-games-news-feature-everything-you

And here's all of the games that people voted on, their platforms and release dates, from most to fewest points gained (if there's a more elegant way of copying rows from a Google Sheet onto the forum then let me know):

Spoiler
  1. BotW2    Switch    First half of 2023
  2. Resi 4 Remake    Xbox, PS5, PC    March 24, 2023
  3. God of War: Ragnarok    PS4 / 5    2022
  4. Starfield    Xbox, PC    2023
  5. Silksong    Switch, Xbox, PC    The next 12 months
  6. Forza Motorsport    Xbox, PC    Spring 2023
  7. Stray    PS5, PC    July 19 2022
  8. Street Fighter VI    Xbox, PS5, PC    2023
  9. Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth    PS5    Winter 2023-24
  10. Return to Monkey Island    PC, Switch    2022
  11. Splatoon 3    Switch    September 9 2022
  12. The Callisto Protocol    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    December 2 2022
  13. Sommerville    Xbox, PC    2022
  14. Bayonetta 3    Switch    2022
  15. Persona 5 Royal    PC    October 21
  16. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl    Xbox, PC    2023
  17. Diablo 4    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023
  18. Final Fantasy XVI    PS5 (likely others)    Summer 2023
  19. The Plucky Squire    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    2023
  20. F1 Manager 22    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    August 30 2022
  21. Horizon VR: Call of the Mountain    PSVR2    2022
  22. Dead Space Remake    Xbox, PS5, PC    January 27 2023
  23. Wo Long: Fallen Destiny    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023
  24. A Plague Tale: Requiem    Xbox, PC, PS5, Switch (cloud)    October 18 2022
  25. Pentiment    Xbox, PC    November 2022
  26. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    September 2 2022
  27. MSFS DLC    Xbox, PC    The next 12 months
  28. Hogwarts Legacy    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    Winter 2022
  29. Mario + Ribbids: Sparks of Hope    Switch    October 20 2022
  30. Marvel's Spider-Man 2    PS5    2023
  31. Planet of Lana    Xbox, PC    2022
  32. Souls Hackers 2    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    August 25 2022
  33. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023
  34. Highwater    PC    2022
  35. Mario Kart 8 DLC    Switch    2022-23
  36. Metal: Hellsinger    PC    September 15 2022
  37. Overwatch 2    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    October 4 2022
  38. Shin chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation, The Endless Seven-Day Journey    PS4/5, Switch    August 2022
  39. Test Drive Solar Crown    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    2023
  40. Bomb Rush Cyberfunk    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    2022
  41. Dune: Spice Wars    PC    2023
  42. Open Roads    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2022
  43. Satisfactory 1.0    PC    -
  44. Skate Story    PC    2023
  45. Sonic Frontiers    Xbox, PS5/4, PC, Switch    2022
  46. Two Point Campus    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    August 9 2022
  47. Demon Throttle    Switch    2022
  48. Fifa 23    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    Q4 2022
  49. Pragmata    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023
  50. Redfall    Xbox, PC    First half of 2023
  51. Star Trek: Resurgence    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    2023
  52. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League    Xbox, PS5, PC    2023
  53. Deathloop (Xbox release)    Xbox    September 14 onwards
  54. Demonschool    PC    2023
  55. Grounded    Xbox, PC    July 28 2022
  56. Persona 4 Golden (current-gen port)    Xbox, PS4, PC    2022
  57. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet    Switch    November 18 2022
  58. Scorn    Xbox, PC    21 October 2022
  59. System Shock Remake    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2022
  60. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt remaster    Xbox, PS5, PC    Q4 2022
  61. Alan Wake II    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023
  62. Cocoon    Xbox, PC, Switch    The next 12 months
  63. Lorelei and the Laser Eyes    Switch, PC    2023
  64. Marvel's Midnight Suns    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    October 7 2022
  65. The Invincible    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023
  66. TNMT: Cowabunga Collection    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    2022
  67. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    Winter 2022
  68. Deliver Us Mars    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    September 27 2022
  69. Melatonin    PC    September 16 2022
  70. Minecraft Legends    Xbox, PS4/5, PC, Switch    2023
  71. The Last Case of Benedict Fox    Xbox, PC    Spring 2023
  72. Wanted: Dead    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2022
  73. High on Life    Xbox, PC    October 25 2022
  74. Immortality    Xbox/PC    July 2022
  75. The Last of Us: Part I    PS5, PC    September 2 2022
  76. Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp    Switch    2022
  77. One Piece Odyssey    Xbox, PS4/5, pc    2022
  78. Senua's Saga: Hellblade II    Xbox, PC    2023
  79. The Wolf Among Us 2    Xbox, PS4/5, PC    2023