IGNORED

Football thread 2022/23

Naysonymous

Buendia should hand a transfer request in if Gerrard doesn't start him in the next match.

Everton are pap. The ultimate mix of a bad unbalanced squad and rubbish manager.

None in the first half, but Manchester City are still 3-0 up.  I really hope they don’t just become dominant in the way that Juve, Bayern or PSG have been over the past decade but I can’t see how they slip unless Guardiola leaves and they replace him with Tim Sherwood. 

6 minutes ago, Naysonymous said:

None in the first half, but Manchester City are still 3-0 up.  I really hope they don’t just become dominant in the way that Juve, Bayern or PSG have been over the past decade but I can’t see how they slip unless Guardiola leaves and they replace him with Tim Sherwood. 

Will be five out of six league wins this season, they’re pretty much already there.

Guardiola’s contract is up in the summer but don’t imagine he leaves, not until they finally get their hands on the European Cup.