IGNORED

Summer Game Fest 2022, Tonight 7pm BST. Keep your expectations in check

Calashnikov

2 hours ago, Broker said:

Everything was sci-fi horror 

I'm happy with that because it was basically years of drought after Alien Isolation didn't do well enough and Dead Space seemed... well... dead.

Love space horror. 🥰

Edit:

Spot-on!

Way too many space games for my liking. I wasn't really expecting much from this show but it wasn't terrible. 

is that true £79 for TLOU remake? Yeah i think i'll pass.

Waiting for Capcom and Nintendo personally. MS might have some decent reveals though.

Just now, DarhkFox said:

Way too many space games for my liking. I wasn't really expecting much from this show but it wasn't terrible. 

We already have TLOU at home.

The main, big budget stream: filled with games so homogeneous it's left the thread full of grumbling viewers.

The live, indie stream: currently showing a turn-based-tactics-roguelite-sports-game that's all about human connection.

Edit: and now we're seeing an aerial-view platformer where you play as a shadow (who has to leap from shadow to shadow) trying to get back to its human.

5 minutes ago, DarhkFox said:

Waiting for Capcom and Nintendo personally. MS might have some decent reveals though.

70, I mistyped. And it might be 60 but usually their games are all 70.

Schim is made in the Netherlands, nice! Cool looking game too. Planet of Lana looks wonderful as well and I'm also happy we're getting a climate change game in Highwater.

That Gotham Knights looked terrible. Terrible graphics and textures - looked like 360 game in places, and in the Nightwing fight sequence the way he just skates around looks rubbish. 

Overall thoughts on the show then? 

I was lucky that I just had this on in the background while working tbh otherwise I would have once again felt annoyed at Keighley for wasting my time.