IGNORED

Your go to relaxing / mindless / chill out games

Gloomy Andy

41 minutes ago, makkuwata said:

Hearthstone Battlegrounds.

2170 hours? I don’t have a problem, I can move on any time I want! It’s just a nice pace for a background noise game to have on your phone requiring only occasional input.

GTA.thumb.PNG.238509677617435592b0133380b31cc7.PNG

Those 109 Days equate to 2616 hours, and 41 minutes...

Only 469 hours, 15 hours and 47 minutes have been in the creator, though.

21 minutes ago, The Disco said:

GTA.thumb.PNG.238509677617435592b0133380b31cc7.PNG

Those 109 Days equate to 2616 hours, and 41 minutes...

Only 469 hours, 15 hours and 47 minutes have been in the creator, though.

I daren't look at mine Disco when I'm 100 levels higher...

16 hours ago, Couch Corpse said:

Stardew Valley

Yeah, this. Just plant some stuff. Pet all my animals. Make some cheese. Just have a digital potter about, basically.

Weirdly, I'm finding grinding levelling up items in Minecraft Dungeons is a good chill out activity. Barely requires any thought, just do the same, easy level a couple of times. Rinse and repeat.

My go-to chill games include the following: 

Stardew Valley: 

Wether I'm loading my "main" save where I've played through more than a decade of in-game years or just starting a new custom map to experiment, Stardew Valley is a game I just love revisiting over and over again. I just love the music, the pixel art, the general atmosphere and the laid back feel and flow of the game. The last time I played it I decided to try and finish the community center within the first year as I'd heard it was possible. I was not able to to it but it's something I've decided to achieve at some point, just because it seems like a cool challenge. 

Animal Crossing: New Horizon

My most played game in 2020 thanks to covid lockdown, I've clocked more than 500 hours on this gem. Returning to my island from time to time is almost like visiting my childhood street. I'm a sucker for striking conversations with my villagers, giving them some random gifts and maybe start a new project. While the magic has worn off for me, it's still a great game to boot up from time to time, just to check on my old friends.

Minecraft:

This game is in my personal top 10 ever list and I often find myself totally lost in a new savegame. I don't know how many save games I've accumulated since its release but I've done many. About half of them has been solo projects while the rest has been for multiplayer purposes and I've no doubt that it's in multiplayer mode this game really shines. I've done a viking village save, a video game inspired town (inspired by one of the RLLMUK servers we had running about 8-9 years ago, I think I still have a backup of that save), a modern city one with skyscrapers, a horror themed one and several with just random stuff. Some times I play in creative mode while other times I opt for survival mode, I just love the universe. 

Solitaire. 

It is by far the game I've played for more hours than any other thing ever. I have a few games of it everyday I think, and have done so since...christ...probably since I've had a PC. 

Also, it gives me meagre rewards points from MS when I switch it on, so there we go.

Minecraft

no idea why but when stressed I just load up a new seed and wander in survival 

It is my number one best game ever*

* I didn’t vote in bennys new poll in a protest against stressful extra rules 🙂 

15 hours ago, Clipper said:

* I didn’t vote in bennys new poll in a protest against stressful extra rules 🙂 

Objection noted and filed.