IGNORED

The Winchesters - Supernatural prequel

JohnC

Oh, when I saw the thread title I thought it was a prequel to the at incredibly dull Helen Mirren ‘horror’ from a few years back.

Small mercies I suppose.

For some reason, reading the title of the topic I thought this was going to be about supernatural things happening in the pub from Sean of the Dead. I'm disappointed it isn't.

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

Yep. Some really good ones too. The Scooby Doo crossover being a particularly good highlight.

I was joking. I love Supernatural but season 5 was a great stopping point at the time and I never watched it after that. I can't believe they squeeze another ten seasons out of it. I've always wanted to watch it again. Some of the high concept episodes were great.

On 20/05/2022 at 21:34, James Lyon said:

I was joking. I love Supernatural but season 5 was a great stopping point at the time and I never watched it after that. I can't believe they squeeze another ten seasons out of it. I've always wanted to watch it again. Some of the high concept episodes were great.

As someo who endured all fucking seasons - I can confirm you should stop at 5. Perfect ending, ignore the epilogue.

People will tell you that there are good episodes after season 5. Yes, there are, but it's just a handful. The scooby doo one, the Japanese show one, crazy concept episodes like that. But DON'T watch 10 episodes of absolute shite for that. Just google those 5 or so good episodes out of those 10 seasons and only watch those.