IGNORED

PS Plus May 2022: FIFA 22, Tribes of Midgard & Curse of the Dead Gods

shirubagan

• shirubagan changed the title to PS Plus May 2022: FIFA 22, Tribes of Midgard & Curse of the Dead Gods
1 minute ago, Calashnikov said:

Why the fuck do I even pay money for this shite?

In a couple of months you can top it up to get the PS version of Gamepass at least. Anyone know if they've announced how much it will be?

2 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

2 hours ago, Timmo said:

In a couple of months you can top it up to get the PS version of Gamepass at least. Anyone know if they've announced how much it will be?

And in a couple of months -

2 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

I suspect that with the introduction of their premium tiers the quality of ‘free’ games on the basic version of PS+ Is going to plummet through the floor, much like happened to Games with Gold after MS introduced GamePass.

I really hope this new enhanced PS+ offering is better than this. I don't think I've played any of the last 6 month's worth of PS+ games for more than 15 minutes.

2 hours ago, cubik said:

I really hope this new enhanced PS+ offering is better than this. I don't think I've played any of the last 6 month's worth of PS+ games for more than 15 minutes.

Same, I remember back in the vita days it was games games games, barely needed to buy any games for it.

5 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

FIFA is a cynical move as anyone who plays it owns it and it’s 99p anywhere else in the lead up to the new season game but dem FUT dollars $$$$$ potential 

I wouldn’t call it cynical, it normally goes onto EA Play around this time of year and therefore GPU so I just see it in-line with that. I don’t think it’s that cheap anywhere at the moment either?

52 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

I wouldn’t call it cynical, it normally goes onto EA Play around this time of year and therefore GPU so I just see it in-line with that. I don’t think it’s that cheap anywhere at the moment either?

That’s my point tho, it’s a worthless game EA want on more systems to make money on FUT as they make nothing on the game itself - this shouldn’t be the ‘premium’ offering on PS+ 

They've sold 9 million copies at, what, £40 average a pop? Even for EA I feel like that's not nothing.

The current version of FIFA halfway through the annual cycle seems like a pretty reasonable offering to me (and I haven't bothered buying or playing a FIFA in easily a decade).

9 hours ago, hmm said:

They've sold 9 million copies at, what, £40 average a pop? Even for EA I feel like that's not nothing.

The current version of FIFA halfway through the annual cycle seems like a pretty reasonable offering to me (and I haven't bothered buying or playing a FIFA in easily a decade).

Remember they pay 150million for it to say ‘Fifa’ on the box.

10 hours ago, hmm said:

oh, and I’m reliably informed that when TOTS is released that version of fifa is “a dead game”.

don’t shoot me, that’s just what I’ve been told. 

i buy it every year. I do not play it.