IGNORED

HighScoreDay - Guess the Games from the Screenshots

robotattack

🕹 High Score Day #17 - ❤️💀❤️❤️💀 https://highscoreday.com

Properly annoyed at number 2, there, which I got wrong because I put the actual number of the game, not the American one. Did think it a bit odd that it was showing as a PS1 title, but given the quiz seems to arbitrarily set those I assumed it was just a quirk!

(never heard of the fifth one before)

🕹 High Score Day #17 - ❤️❤️❤️❤️💀 

My guess for the last one was super troll islands but that’s the thing with those old 90’s troll things with coloured hair. 
Third one was a guess but almost threw me at first because I thought the main character was a female with blonde hair but realised it wasn’t upon closer inspection of the image. 

I never had a SNES. But if you follow gaming history from the early 90s that is written about now, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the SNES and the "Genesis" were the only home gaming platforms that existed in the world at the time.