IGNORED

HighScoreDay - Guess the Games from the Screenshots

robotattack

Even better: 90s home computer point 'n' click games :wub:

(one day it'll be a PC-exclusive one, rather than a game released for a whole range of home computers. Today was not that day)

(also, did you know they're making a prequel! It probably can't be worse than the third through fifth entries in the series, at least)

🕹 High Score Day #57 - ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️https://highscoreday.com

Spoiler

I coveted all the Game and Watch games. They were like the Neo Geo of LCD games. For years I just had a few of the cheap, crappy games from a rack in our local newsagents, the Amstrad GX4000 of LCD games.

I did eventually get the Zelda clamshell one. It was magnificent.

🕹 High Score Day #57 - ❤️❤️❤️❤️💀 https://highscoreday.com

Lol, not a chance on the last one, having never played a single one of that series. The others were easy though, all games that stick in my mind: three I can't stand, and one delightful shmup!

The last one is a bit of a anomaly.

Spoiler

Obviously it's a g&w and the auto search would have given it away if it had included the name of the game itself. Since the gameboy collection presumably included octopus, shouldn't it have been accepted?

Day #58: ❤️💀💀💀❤️

Spoiler

I also forgot that #2 existed - and that it didn't have Harry Potter in the name.

I picked a Colin McRae game for #3... :blush: 

15 minutes ago, Qazimod said:

Day #58: ❤️💀💀💀❤️

Hide contents

I also forgot that #2 existed - and that it didn't have Harry Potter in the name.

I picked a Colin McRae game for #3... :blush: 

#3 same