IGNORED

Framed - Wordle for films

jonamok

A few of them I wouldn’t get for sure. An interesting exercise. Highly cohesive as you say.

I know it’s all subjective, but I wonder what to us geeks is the most recognisable film, frame to frame, ever made. Star Wars maybe for me.

35 minutes ago, jonamok said:

A few of them I wouldn’t get for sure. An interesting exercise. Highly cohesive as you say.

I know it’s all subjective, but I wonder what to us geeks is the most recognisable film, frame to frame, ever made. Star Wars maybe for me.

Roger Deakins says he hates when people pick out a single shot from one of his films as being outstanding and perfect because he insists that his job is to create an overall look for the film, and that undermines that purpose. Never thought of it until he said it, there's so much unseen work that goes into films that even if i read stuff (like i just did an hour ago about Blade Runner) without seeing how it's done i can't make sense of the words. I'd say The Hudsucker Proxy would be a good example of a cohesive look of his, but again i'd like to know choices being made, intentions, like critics criticise without knowing intention, how can you say something has really suceeded or failed without knowing that.

I didn't grow up with Star Wars so not that for me, probably Jurassic Park.

Framed #111
🎥🟥🟥🟩⬛⬛⬛

https://framed.wtf

Spoiler

I thought Kong: Skull Island was good for the first guess! I was actually 80% sure. Then the second...no idea. Take Shelter no.

22 hours ago, jonamok said:

Probably Aliens.

22 hours ago, Loik V credern said:
Spoiler

Take Shelter

I had the same thought on #2.

On 28/06/2022 at 23:47, Commander Jameson said:

I did almost put...

Hide contents

Blade Runner 2049, in case they were being sneaky.

That's what I did on the first guess for the exact same reason and I was so annoyed with myself :lol: