IGNORED

Some yellowing

I'm in the process of shifting all my retro stuff into the loft. At the bottom of my box of controllers, I found this ps1 pad with a touch of yellowing 

0Jkx2av.jpeg

The photo doesn't do the level of yellowing justice. It's almost green. 

It's pretty old, though. It's actually the first controller I got when I started working for Sony. So early 1995. 

So, come on, let's see your most yellow item. 

My US SNES from 1993 is the yellowest thing I own. There's a bit of yellowing on my original PAL Dreamcast, but only if you compare it to a more pristine one.

There's also a pile of Super Famicoms I bought in bulk that are pretty filthy so I'm willing to bet some of that's not gonna wash off.

IMG_2767.thumb.JPG.0baa02f21242b8b7b57443ba5b408103.JPG

I bought this very yellow Dreamcast last year, I basically took pity on it. I replaced the shell as even the inner parts of the controller ports had yellowed. It's even yellower in real life than it appears in the photo.

dc2.thumb.jpeg.25f83c715094fd4736490b1deedca501.jpeg

dc4.thumb.jpeg.4131c842a1165316627286b7ecbac0e5.jpeg