IGNORED

The Thread You've All Been Waiting For...

Laine

Right, I'm pissed off now.

Why does J.J Abrams insist on being so utterly horrid?

3:17 was the meanest thing ever.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Excellent episode though, massive jaw dropping moment too.

I don't like what they are doing with Sloane, poor baby!

Only 5 episodes too go, eeep! No idea how they are going to end this season.

I just hope to god that the bitch gets it.

Get watching guys, more of you must have got to the end of 2, or been watching 3?

I'm a newbie to the worlf of Alias. I think part of the problem ( after watching a few episodes ) is that when it started on Channel 4 they didin't really know how to market it or what to do with it. They made it look a lot dafter than it actually is and this put me off.

Anyway, I caught the odd episode of series 1 and thought it was OK, but nothing special.

Then Channel 5 got season 2 and seemed to put it around midnight so I couldn't be arsed ( take note channel 4 with your stupid start times for the likes of Sopranos and Six Feet Under ).

Bravo have season 3 and I've loved every episode so far. Might well get season 1 box set at the weekend now.

Right, I'm pissed off now.

Why does J.J Abrams insist on being so utterly horrid?

3:17 was the meanest thing ever.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Excellent episode though, massive jaw dropping moment too.

I don't like what they are doing with Sloane, poor baby!

Only 5 episodes too go, eeep! No idea how they are going to end this season.

I just hope to god that the bitch gets it.

Get watching guys, more of you must have got to the end of 2, or been watching 3?

I wasnt overly impressed with the last episode. It was good but not GREAT!

Just felt like they were trying to pad things out. It had a couple of good twists but not entirely sure they were necessary.

Guess im just getting impatient as were nearing the end of the series I want to start seeing some of these loose ends being tied up, and you know who getting a massive kicking! :lol:

I wasnt overly impressed with the last episode. It was good but not GREAT!

Just felt like they were trying to pad things out. It had a couple of good twists but not entirely sure they were necessary.

Guess im just getting impatient as were nearing the end of the series I want to start seeing some of these loose ends being tied up, and you know who getting a massive kicking!  :lol:

That person is going to get way more than a massive kicking.

They are going to be completely destroyed in a very painful way.

I know what you mean about some things not being neccesary, but it opened up a path for the reason behind THEM...

It seems THEY believe what they are doing is right. And when they were hesitating about pulling the trigger I really felt for them. Then THAT happened, which was crazy, but I know it'll work.

OH MY GOD! I've just had an amazing spoilerific thought!

Lauren's Mom...Irina's 3rd sister?! Sydney's half sister! How completely amazing!

I'm a newbie to the worlf of Alias. I think part of the problem ( after watching a few episodes ) is that when it started on Channel 4 they didin't really know how to market it or what to do with it. They made it look a lot dafter than it actually is and this put me off.

Anyway, I caught the odd episode of series 1 and thought it was OK, but nothing special.

Then Channel 5 got season 2 and seemed to put it around midnight so I couldn't be arsed ( take note channel 4 with your stupid start times for the likes of Sopranos and Six Feet Under ).

Bravo have season 3 and I've loved every episode so far. Might well get season 1 box set at the weekend now.

It's £20 on amazon.

If you can, I'd tape the Bravo eps and save them until you've seen 1 and 2.

3 relies on plot from way back in season 1, you do get a recap but you'll be missing out on loads of stuff.

Lauren's Mom...Irina's 3rd sister?! Sydney's half sister! How completely amazing!

:lol:

Clever Girl!

You could be onto something there.

I just hope some of your theories turn out to be true. If not, they should hire you to start writing the bloody thing ;)

I want that person to die a slow, painful death at the hands of Jack.

I've had a thought, but I'm probably wrong -

Laurens mum could be the 3rd sister of Irena.

Laine will no doubt tell me I've missed something and got this completely wrong. :lol:

I want that person to die a slow, painful death at the hands of Jack.

I've had a thought, but I'm probably wrong -

Laurens mum could be the 3rd sister of Irena.

Laine will no doubt tell me I've missed something and got this completely wrong. :lol:

I just posted that up there silly!

Do you not read my posts?

;)

Ahem!

I did go back and edit it to say that, but that was ages ago!

Great minds though eh?

AND if it is true, you know what that would make *that* person?

I must apologise for not watching this episode sooner - it's Pandoras Tomorrows fault.

I must congratulate you for that brilliant guess, having not even seen it!

Well done that man!

Oh and a smack on the legs for not watching it yet!

WATCH IT!

Sydney looks so pretty in it!

Oh! Oh! No, it can't be right! Spoiler:

What is happening to Syd due to Lauren is way too harsh, Her Mom wouldn't let it happen. The 3 sisters must be in contact, in it together kind of thing. UNLESS she's gone bad! I dunno though...anything could happen now!

I have watched it - literally minutes before posting.

Doh!

That's Phils fault he just emailed me saying you hadn't watched it.

He was horrified!

Heehee!

Calming down a bit, it says "sooner".

Silly me.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Sloane, but I'm sure he'll be OK.

I pray every night that he will be!

U-1, leave Syd and her new fringe alone! You're imagining things.

Alias is a top notch production, they wouldn't have such a massive continuity cock up.

Check the screen grabs at http://alias-media.com

It'll be almost every frame of the ep!

Bah, another non-Alias weekend in the States. :(

What the hell are they playing at? :(

Yeah I couldnt believe it when i checked earlier.

Careful though I havent broken the news to her yet. Dont quite know how shes going to take it ;):P

Edited by U-1

FAO Laine/Harvest/Helanio/Special Kid et al

Because you kids generally know what you're talking about, I've trusted your advice and bought Series 1. If it's rubbish, I'm going to kill you. And your little dogs, too.

Ta to the postie for leaving it on the doorstep to get soaked by this afternoon's storm, as well as being easily available for the local scallies to nab. Frickin' eejit.

FAO Laine/Harvest/Helanio/Special Kid et al

Because you kids generally know what you're talking about, I've trusted your advice and bought Series 1. If it's rubbish, I'm going to kill you. And your little dogs, too.

Ta to the postie for leaving it on the doorstep to get soaked by this afternoon's storm, as well as being easily available for the local scallies to nab. Frickin' eejit.

Yay!

You'll love it, and Sydney's just so lovely!

Let us know what you think please.

You have to watch it really quick so you can watch season 2, which is even better.

Enjoy!

I'll tell you what. After having watched the first two seasons at breakneck speed, it's horrendous having to now only watch one episode a week. ;)

Britney!!!!

Why didn't you post about the end of season 2?!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

What did you think?

Don't forget to mark your spoilers!

U-1:

You are so lying about not having the new episode for me too watch on Wednesday.

Aren't you..?

:(