IGNORED

The Thread You've All Been Waiting For...

Laine

As for Marshall, you seem to, like a friend of mine does, not be able to suspend your disbelief very much.

How do you cope when the guys in 24 get across town in 3 minutes?

:o

WTF? They drive really fast! And they don't get all the way across town in 3 minutes anyway. Series 3 of 24 absolutely rocks by the way.

Um, yeah. What I meant to ask was does anyone know if they are showing Series 2 of Alias on TV any time soon?

Nope, it's already been and gone.

At least I think it has.

Sky One are repeating season 1 every morning, they might get around to showing season 2.

I was kidding about 24, god forbid I diss that mighty show!

:o

Footle: Maybe the CIA debrief people really quickly? It is mentioned he checks out in the episode.

Watched the Ricky Gervais episode last night and it was really good.

Never felt like I was watching David Brent for a minute and I'm sure he'll appear again.

Looking forward to watching this later.

I thought having Ricky in it might have been a bit of a mistake. Glad to see im wrong :o

Mind reader!

:D

I thought it was great, Ricky Gervais was really good and I loved the set up in the hotel. And the bits on the plane, and Syd's wig and red coat.

Oh and the Irish accents were pretty good too.

Oh, and the pre-credit sequence, one of the best ever!

One of the best this season, after Blowback and the David Cronenberg ones.

Oh, and the ones where she finds out the stuff, about the thing at the end of season 2...

I love this show!

I've just seen the S1 epsidoes with Tarantino. Good stuff. Is it me, or does Alias feel like a computer game? I keep expecting someone to say "Yes, you need to use this PDA. Press Start to use it, and then..."

I think that's just you!

Speaking of Alias being a game, reviews are giving Alias: The game 7/10...

One of the best this season, after Blowback and the David Cronenberg ones.

You actually thought the Cronenburg ones were the best this season?

I really didnt like them, far too strange (typical Cronenburg) and a total contrast to the style of all the previous episodes. I thought they could have been done much better.

The last two episodes have been particularly excellent though

You actually thought the Cronenburg ones were the best this season?

I really didnt like them, far too strange (typical Cronenburg) and a total contrast to the style of all the previous episodes. I thought they could have been done much better.

The last two episodes have been particularly excellent though

Maybe not some of the best then, but I say they certainly stand out...

I know you hate them, but I thought they were clever and different.

The last 2 are better than them.

I don't think worded my post too well.

I like them becase they explain the thing, I mean she could have sat in the boardroom and said it, but that would have been rubbish!

;)

I just finished series 2 of Alias tonight and what a strange ending.

Is Series 3 starting on Bravo this weekend ? do they support widescreen with subtitles and no DOG graphics logo.

It's a brilliant ending!

Season 3 started last Sunday on Bravo. It's on at 9pm I think.

Don't worry though, they'll do a big recap as always!

I just finished series 2 of Alias tonight and what a strange ending.

Is Series 3 starting on Bravo this weekend ? do they support widescreen with subtitles and no DOG graphics logo.

It's not widescreen, and there were logo's in each corner. Pretty sure it supported subtitles tho.

Yes, I watched it last night.

Overall another good episode, bit I was a bit disappointed with it in places - it was too predictable for my liking and one thing really annoyed me (I can't say what yet obviously) and you would have thought they would have know better.

And I hate Lauren with a vengeance but... no I can't say. :D

Yes, I watched it last night.

Overall another good episode, bit I was a bit disappointed with it in places - it was too predictable for my liking and one thing really annoyed me (I can't say what yet obviously) and you would have thought they would have know better.

And I hate Lauren with a vengeance but... no I can't say. :D

Oh right.

Sounds, interesting, they haven't done anything predictable for me so far.

Apart from one thing I thought about way back in S1, just as a how cool would that be thing, and amazingly it happened!

I think it's wrong though.

I'll have to PM you about it, I'm not making any sense!

I've been watching S3 again, just got up to "Full Disclosure", and I love this season! It's been a bit patchy, but always good. Just not as many stand out episodes as S2.

I'm noticing so much more by rewatching it all.

I liked how last weeks had no Lauren, I hate her!

There's only about 6 episodes left, have you heard if S4 is a definate?

I'm sure it will be, but I don't know for sure.

I can officially join the Alias Love in, having just received the 1st series from amazon today.

IT BETTER BE GOOD, OR SO HELP ME...

It will be good!

The thing is, as each season arrives it just gets better...

Watch these 22 episodes really quick, then watch season 2 (the best one) really quickly.

Rewatch both seasons.

Then either go mad waiting until September for the US DVD release of season 3, or start downloading it.

You'll love it!

If not, you're dead inside.

TRUFAX

It will be good!

The thing is, as each season arrives it just gets better...

Watch these 22 episodes really quick, then watch season 2 (the best one) really quickly.

Then either go mad waiting until September for the conclusion to the worlds best cliffhanger, or start downloading season 3.

You'll love it!

I've got season 2 lined up already...

And of course it'll be good! My brother has been going on about it for years and I just kept missing it when it was on sky.

isn't 3 on bravo at the moment?

Harvest: don't judge it on the first few epsiodes: you may think it looks a littlle derivative (I did). I normally don't like "this sort of thing", but now I'm completely gripped: I just watched the end of Season 1 last night. I've watched nothing else for weeks. I enjoy the weekly cliffhanger and steal-something-from-heavily-guarded-complex-while-wearing-catsuit bit, but its the ongoing plot that has got me hooked.

But I only have half of Season 2 downloaded before the trackers disappeared. Oh the life of a TV show pirate is a hard one. I might actually have to *buy* it if a new one doesn't appear soon.

I've got season 2 lined up already...

And of course it'll be good! My brother has been going on about it for years and I just kept missing it when it was on sky.

isn't 3 on bravo at the moment?

Blimey, you quoted me quickly!

I did a big edit on my post straight away.

Season 3 is on Bravo right now, they showed episode 2 last night.

It has 2 on screen logos and lots of adverts.

Download the US ones if you can, they are excellent quality, no adverts and just one little abc logo.

I'm so sad, I'm so excited about the prospect of a new episode tonight I feel all tingly inside!

Harvest: don't judge it on the first few epsiodes: you may think it looks a littlle derivative (I did). I normally don't like "this sort of thing", but now I'm completely gripped: I just watched the end of Season 1 last night. I've watched nothing else for weeks. I enjoy the weekly cliffhanger and steal-something-from-heavily-guarded-complex-while-wearing-catsuit bit, but its the ongoing plot that has got me hooked.

But I only have half of Season 2 downloaded before the trackers disappeared. Oh the life of a TV show pirate is a hard one. I might actually have to *buy* it if a new one doesn't appear soon.

I've resorted to using Overnet for getting season 2 - it may not be quite as quick as a fast torrent but it is reliable and the episodes are coming through steadily. Watched 2x01 last night and the S1 cliffhanger paid off nicely! Will watch eps 2 and 3 tonight.

Freud would have a field day with our Syd!

Need... more.... episodes...

Oh yeah Harvest - listen to Laine - watch at least half of S1 before making any sort of judgement. After Mr Tarantino comes and goes you'll be well hooked I reckon.

I think it's based on the eDonkey network. It seems to work in a similar way but is much easier to set up and use.

See here: http://www.overnet.com/

If you're looking for TV episodes of Alias/24/Angel etc, get the 350mb(ish) xvid .avi files (search for alias 2x01, or 3x03 or whatever), the higher the availability the faster it will download. The best files are the most popular anyway, so it should be pretty obvious which to choose.