The Thread You've All Been Waiting For...

Laine

So, 3:20...

It was ace!

I knew all along Sloane had some kind of mad endgame!

He's obsessed with Rambaldi far more than I ever realised.

Finally found out what the green stuff was! Loved it when he faced the trust!

Never realised how hard Vaughn actually is, he's always seemed a bit wimpy compared to Dixon, Jack and Sloane.

Really liked how Lauren and Sark seyt him up, and loved the exploding truck.

Loved how Sloane double crossed Syd and Jack too.

He is so evil, he's my favourite character by far. I was really expecting Irena to show up while he was injecting Nadia.

Oh, and the prophecy!!!! The Passenger and the Chosen one will fight, no one will survive. What is gonna happen?!

More worringly, how am I going to cope after it's finished?!

What is going to happen in season 4?

Are we finally going to find out Rambaldis endgame?

You, know, after all this time I never realised he'd have an endgame, but why make all this stuff if he didn't? I know it's gonna be ace. What I'm curious baout though, is he a bad guy or not?

Well, I was up till 1 o'clock last night after the pub trying to pimp Alias to a couple of friends. They must think I'm a raving mad loony cause I was going off on one!

;)

Glad you liked 3:20.

Don't worry about it, the entire forum think's i'm a raving mad loony when it comes to Alias!

Graham, I don't know what to think! Apart from he's the best villain ever!

I became a convert to Alias a few months ago when I picked up the Season 1 box for a decent price. It's a nonsensical and often ridiculous, modern day Bond but with characters that a) have a history and all the associated baggage and b ) you actually give a damn about. I like it a lot.

Got the second season for a bairgainous £22 last week so will get stuck into that in the next few weeks.

Not the best TV drama at the moment though as that is still, by a long stretch, The Sopranos.

Did anyone else notice enifer Garner Had a tiny role in Pearl Harbour that was on last night?

Not only that, but there was a lengthy trailer before "Eternal Sunshine..." for some crappy teen movie (13 going on 30?) with her in some Freaky Friday ripoff. All the while she was acting like a ditsy teenager, I kept waiting for her to drop her disguise, start snapping some necks and steal a Rambaldi artifact. Sadly, it never happened. Maybe they didn't want to ruin the end of the movie in the trailer.

Where from?

Actually, where's the cheapest place you can season 2 from?

That was a mint, sealed but used copy from movietyme who sell it new for £30 including shipping. Haven't seen it anywhere cheaper than that.

So 3:21 was a bit good wasn't it?

Love how

Vaughn is slowly turning into Jack, loved the Rambaldi stuff, especially how when Sloane stuck it together it made the sign.

I'm gonna be sooooooo pissed off if we don't find out Rambaldis end game next week. Oh, and nice to see Katya back, but you just know that shot where they panned up her from the bottom was orginally going to be Irina. Bitch. Since when did Lena Olin get bigger than Alias? I hate her for not coming back to the show!

I want Sloane to be a good guy, he kind of still is. Almost.

It's the last one next week, argh!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:21 Jack's got a girlfriend...

So is Lena Olin definitely not coming back then? Some kind of bust up? Isn't her husband a big cheese on the show? That upward pan is the first time ever I've been disappointed to see Isabella Rosselini

3:21 Jack's got a girlfriend...

So is Lena Olin definitely not coming back then? Some kind of bust up? Isn't her husband a big cheese on the show? That upward pan is the first time ever I've been disappointed to see Isabella Rosselini

Oh yeah, Jack! That was great! :P

Spoilers:

I was so hopeful for a return, and was sure she'd turn up, but I reckon with her refusing to do it, they created her sisters character instead.

I think it was a row over pay, or maybe she just didn't want to do it any more. Why anyone would give up such a great part is beyond me.

Spy Mommy is the greatest! Boo! I think her husband is, unless it's a mega coincidence...I bet itc caused a bit of trouble at home when she wouldn't come back!

Wicked! This is great news!

Gives me plenty of time to catch up with you guys (I'm on 3x07 at the moment) and I can join in the speculation about the last episode and not fear spoilers! It'll be brilliant, just you wait!