IGNORED

The Thread You've All Been Waiting For...

Laine

Anyone spot the Xbox in Marshalls room?

3x18 is downloading now -

http://66.90.75.92/torrents/1566/alias.318.hdtv-lol.[BT].torrent

Wooo! Means I'll be watching that tomorrow night!

Do you remember when Marshall used an XBox to hack into something when the Rotunda was locked down?

:lol:

Just watched 5 episodes tonight. 9,10,11,12 and 13 of season 2.

Well, blow me down. That was all unexpected. Does it manage to keep up the quality now that everything's gone tits up?

Fucking ace isn't it?

Now, I'm a huge fan, and I know I go on about it lots.

But season 2 is soooooooo good, mainly due to 2:13 and the aftermath of that.

It keeps up the tension and is just as twisty turny as ever.

Some pretty cool guess spots heading your way soon too. Virtually every episode for the remainder of the season is fantastic.

I watched 2:5 last night, Project Christmas! Where Syd goes mental at Jack, and runs off in the rain, and Vaughn hugs her. :)

I'd forgotten so much.

Only 9 episodes to go Squirtle, finish it!

Thanks for the link to 3x19 Hitcher...

Where is the US up to now? Did 20 air this weekend? If so, how long till the .avi is up?

3:19 aired this weekend, they usually become available for download straight away.

So you can start downloading the most recent episode on the Monday.

3:20 (eeep so close to the end!) will air next Sunday, available to downlaod straight after-ish.

I've just watched 19 and all I can say at this moment is -

OH MY GOD! ;)

I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

I was so stressed throughout that entire episode!

I was almost whimpering. In fact I think I was.

I loved the shooty bit cut with the Sloane bit right near the end.

I couldn't believe they did it!

Me, watching Alias last night:

"No. No. Nononononononono. Oh my god, they are really doing it. Stop. Stop.

Stop it. Stop it. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" *Stunned silence*

I'm so glad they gave us the final scene with Jack.

Otherwise I think my heart would have broken, until next week.

When Sloane was talking to Syd, begging her to help him, oh my!

:D

Oh, and loads of other things!

It was a truly fantastic episode. One of the most tense ones ever.

SPOILER -

The split second he died I knew what Jack was up to with the wine.

He'll probably keep him as his Gimp.

In a way though I wish they had the balls to kill him off.

I had no idea...

I thought he'd have a plan up his sleeve but when Syd walked away I thought he hadn't.

It was nice to see Bill back though!

Watched series two, episode 13 last night. It was utterly superb in ways I can't describe. I absolutely loved the way it suddenly made perfect sense of everything Sloane has done in this whole series, like a payoff for paying attention to everything that went before, and basically turned the show on its head. Need episode 14 now!

And they played the romantic trump card... beautifully timed.

Watched series two, episode 13 last night. It was utterly superb in ways I can't describe. I absolutely loved the way it suddenly made perfect sense of everything Sloane has done in this whole series, like a payoff for paying attention to everything that went before, and basically turned the show on its head. Need episode 14 now!

And they played the romantic trump card... beautifully timed.

I'm so happy I think I might cry!

People are reaching the point where it becomes clear that Alias is one of the best TV shows ever.

This whole episode is pure genius, with links going all the way back to the very beginning. It's so clever.

I adore it.

Agreed. Very very clever. In fact, way cleverer than I gave it credit for, and I totally didn't see most of it coming. It was like "Blam! Chew on that Dom, and don't ever doubt us again!"

I still don't fancy Jennifer Garner by the way, except when she's in her underwear or shooting people in the chest. Well, maybe a little bit.

Agreed.  Very very clever.  In fact, way cleverer than I gave it credit for, and I totally didn't see most of it coming.  It was like "Blam!  Chew on that Dom, and don't ever doubt us again!"

I still don't fancy Jennifer Garner by the way, except when she's in her underwear or shooting people in the chest.  Well, maybe a little bit.

And what's so good is that they keep the quality going until the very end, with another amazing episode to end the season.

Obviously, there'snothing as major as what happens here, but still some pretty shocking stuff.

Are you downloading it or do you have the DVDs?

Only 9 episodes left! You need to finish it.

Hey, if you don't fancy Jen I can handle that. It's good you like the show for it's other qualities. Like it's complete amzingness.

Spoiler, Dom, you can read this, as can all people who've seen 2:13

All the spooky goings on about Sloanes dead wife...the roses, the wine, the B &B visit... then getting SD members to investigate, nicking £100 million off the Alliance...

So clever!

Oohh... well if my mate can't make it round tonight for 3:18 and 3:19, I'll stick on 2:13!

YAS! ;)

Oh yes, brilliant!

I'm just up to the Project Christmas storyline, I'd pretty much forgotten most of it, it's a really good twist I think.