Crysis 4

layten

Not much to go on right now apart from this announcement video.

Personally I'd hope for something more along the lines of the original rather than the more standard shooty mans the second and third games became.

52 minutes ago, layten said:

Personally I'd hope for something more along the lines of the original rather than the more standard shooty mans the second and third games became.

Is your PC ready for Crysis 4?!

Give us something like Titanfall 2, that is a game that really takes advantage of the options available to the player which Crysis' case were plenty. The first game was great for that, specifically the first half. 

1 hour ago, layten said:

I guess this means a developer at Crytech has created a new folder on their desktop called "Crysis 4 (working title)".

In my veins. I recently went through the first three and whilst the first one is still king, Crytek know what makes a first person shooter work. Really excited for this and to see how far they can push the next gen consoles.

While Crysis 2 had a very different feel to the original, I stand by that it remained a brilliant single player experience. It's up there with the best single player FPS campaigns. 

The third was a slight dip but was also very enjoyable. 

Hopefully 4 retains the quality, I also want it to melt top end PCs.