Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

They were never going to switch positions, Hamilton was complaining that a safety car has screwed him again. He’d easily beaten Russell this weekend until then.

Russell will be P2 in the championship now I think.

Decent enough race for Aus, glad they removed the 4th DRS zone, didn’t need it.

Forza Ferrari! :)

Just now, Blue said:

"You guys have put me in a bad position"

I assumed he was talking about strategy we didn’t hear them tell him to hold position.

Just now, mexos said:

Charlie is looking the biz eh? Max is going to have to get his elbows out to catch up. He’s pretty good at that.

The change to the safety car rule has ruined the way he did restarts so he could never force Leclerc out of position. Max has got the Newey special fast but fragile.

Just now, ryodi said:

I assumed he was talking about strategy we didn’t hear them tell him to hold position.

Point is, he wasn't complaining that a safety car had screwed him, he was complaining about the team.

5 minutes ago, mexos said:

Charlie is looking the biz eh? Max is going to have to get his elbows out to catch up. He’s pretty good at that. It does heap the pressure on mind.

I think Merc are going to be a bigger threat than Max.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Point is, he wasn't complaining that a safety car had screwed him, he was complaining about the team.

They might have brought him in early against his wishes which he why the safety car caught him out, we don’t know. Mercedes strategy isn’t always the best. But FOM know broadcasting him making even a single complaint is good for engagement so they’ll always do it.

Good race for Williams with Albon getting a post. And Latifi keeping it out of the wall. Ferrari are miles ahead and with Imola next look good for another win. I can’t see Mercedes getting close and Red Bull need to sort out their reliability,

12 minutes ago, mexos said:

Charlie is looking the biz eh? Max is going to have to get his elbows out to catch up. He’s pretty good at that. It does heap the pressure on mind.

i want to think that he’ll now race like he’s raced Charles in the last couple of races (cleanly).  He’s got his first WDC.  Pressure is off slightly. 

13 minutes ago, Corranga said:

Russell will be P2 in the championship now I think.

Decent enough race for Aus, glad they removed the 4th DRS zone, didn’t need it.

Forza Ferrari! :)

yup Lec, Rus, Ham I think.  Perez 4th I think. 

Thought that was a decent race. Alpine will be gutted as they got a small handful of points out of a weekend their car looked genuinely very quick at.

Can see pressure starting to ramp up on a few people already. Roll on Imola :)

I’m very impressed with Merc being able to run that fast in the race.

Apparently Lewis was running 1.5kg of sensors all over the car this weekend to try and work out what is going on. 

No idea what will come but that was some decent damage limitation.

Just now, mexos said:

I’m very impressed with Merc being able to run that fast in the race.

Apparently Lewis was running 1.5kg of sensors all over the car this weekend to try and work out what is going on. 

No idea what will come but that was some decent damage limitation.

Yeah they're coming.

36 minutes ago, Blue said:

turns out he was talking about the engine overheating and having to back off?  

1 minute ago, rafaqat said:

turns out he was talking about the engine overheating and having to back off?  

Yeah, "you guys" is code for engine. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah, "you guys" is code for engine. 

I mean he was literally asked in an interview and explained what he meant.  *shrug*

What do you think he meant by the comment? 

1 minute ago, mexos said:

He’s really doing everything he can to keep that seat.

like I I know it all about the sponsorship but they’re usually dehydrated and wanting some fluid but red bull is the last thing I would expect anyone that cares about their body to be drinking. 

1 minute ago, rafaqat said:

What do you think he meant by the comment? 

English is English mate. He was blaming the team for his position, which is fine. All drivers whine, it's no big deal. 

5 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

like I I know it all about the sponsorship but they’re usually dehydrated and wanting some fluid but red bull is the last thing I would expect anyone that cares about their body to be drinking. 

F1 is a vehicle for selling energy drinks, for RB. Sorry to break it to you so bluntly.

11 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

I believe big sports teams get supplied with cans or bottles of water which just look the same as the sponsor drink.