IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

Probably Spa last year, Russell P2 and Latifi P12. 

I’m more inclined to believe Hamilton had a bad day than it was the car setup especially when we didn’t hear him complain about it over the radio. 

1 hour ago, SeanR said:

7 WDC LOL!

Impressive, no doubt. Two of them were even in a car not guaranteed to produce the WDC that year. Although last year should have made it three. He's a great driver, it's just more impressive and entertaining when he has to work for it beyond only having an inferior teammate to beat. I hope he gets another title against cars that are able to challenge him.

3 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

tbh at this point I just hope everyone finishes the race safely, anything else is unimportant.

Hate this track.

Yeah I felt like this when we saw it last time, I remember it being a relief when it was done.

33 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Three place grid drop for Danny Ric for blocking Ocon. With Mick not starting this means Hamilton will start 15th.

Aren’t they going to mess about with the car to make it drivable, leading to it starting from the pit lane?

5 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

What is the point of Johnny Herbert? Adds nothing.

He seems like a really nice guy, and he went through it with his legs, but I really don’t enjoy his presenting work. 

Yuki didn't break down, he's spotted the burger van at the fun fair and would rather have something nice to eat than drive this circuit

4 minutes ago, wev said:

IMG_1162.png.7ea622417e099d3557208a886d920414.png

"Within their culture"?

Apparently rocket attacks on infra aren't all that rare there.  There was one last week during the Bahrain GP. Didn't get much coverage...

I think that's what he's trying to get at.

1 minute ago, rafaqat said:

Apparently rocket attacks on infra aren't all that rare there.  There was one last week during the Bahrain GP. Didn't get much coverage...

I think that's what he's trying to get at.

Yeah I get that but it's a bit of an awkward way of putting it.

3 minutes ago, wev said:

Yeah I get that but it's a bit of an awkward way of putting it.

Agree, English isn’t his second language though, maybe he landed on an incorrect word looking for something that means/lands a bit differently in German?  Even swapping culture for ‘society’ perhaps changes it, although it’s still not great.  Disclaimer: I’ve never learned German so I may be talking out my arse.

It’s been quite eye opening for me recently, my husband is English second language but 99% of the time you would not know it.  However now he is learning English law and its associated grammar it’s been quite the reminder!