IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

The suspension on these cars is so hard. No comfortable rides for the drivers this year. The Merc currently porpoising so violently it looks like Lewis would be thrown out if he wasn't strapped in. They need to get on top of that in a hurry. Looks to be the most heavily affected at this time.

“The day new technical regulations are published is like Christmas morning for me. I enjoy nothing more than poring over them to spot the gaps between what was intended and what they actually say.” - Adrian Newey in his autobiography.

I won’t mention how Horner had very much the opposite view about Spirit Of Vs Technically Says with last season’s final race 😛

So what are they doing? Using gas & condenser (i.e. air conditioning) to cool the engine instead of the regular liquid and radiator setup? That would be interesting.

Worth noting that Brawn did say, during the same interview (which was with Will Buxton in the pitlane) that he did think the Mercedes was in-line with the spirit of the regulations. Jenny Gow cherry-picking something without telling the full story there!

8 minutes ago, mexos said:

I can't wait to see his face.

The team at the factory got on the blower and said “shut up, we’ve already come up with an even better version”.

2 minutes ago, MrPogo said:

The team at the factory got on the blower and said “shut up, we’ve already come up with an even better version”.

And we can have it ready for next year!