IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

3 hours ago, Meers said:

So he's not emo about it after all?

There was an interview with Brundle last season where he said he still sees Spa 2008 as being stolen from him. I'm sure he's moved but he's never going to get over it. 

I know they are new cars but a sprint race at Imola where it's impossible to overtake no matter what your're driving feels like a bad idea. Austria will be a good test of how DRS trains work with the new regulations.

7 hours ago, GwiDan said:

It’s taken me until today to remember the wheels are bigger. They’re a total non issue. 

I'm with you, non issue.

Are the tyres the same size apart from the sidewall and it's just the wheels that are bigger? Or are the tyres different as well?

9 hours ago, GwiDan said:

It’s taken me until today to remember the wheels are bigger. They’re a total non issue. 

Its a non issue as they are heavily disguised with covers, they looked shit (and still would) if they were running the TSW Venoms as all the test wheels seemed to be.

9 minutes ago, Matt Defis said:

Front wing looks a lot more simple compared to the other cars and those side pod intakes look huge

I think it's another show car

1 minute ago, wev said:

I think it's another show car

Yup, looks like a showcar to me. Hope they provide neutrally lit photos because the lighting isn’t doing the livery any favours. 

I quite like the Williams, I assume it's supposed to be a big W on the side. I do get the F1 game skin though.

It does feel like the cars are a bit more distinctive this year so far which is good.

40 minutes ago, GwiDan said:

I like that livery, but man alive is Nick Latifi never leaving Williams until he’s bored of it. 

I think it was on here that someone described it as "Williams only has two sponsors and they're both Latifi". 

The real deal out on track:

FLpddW9X0AEg3Hm?format=jpg&name=large

FLpddXxXIAkttai?format=jpg&name=large

Really like it - think it'll look great on-track and under lights. Cars are generally shaping up to be quite good looking this year, possibly excluding that somewhat confusing mess of a McLaren livery.