IGNORED

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 2022

Captain Kelsten

Some classic Raimi shots in there. I have a bit of Marvel fatigue, but his first two Spideys are still some of my favourite superhero movies, so I'll probably check this one out in the cinema.

After hearing Marvel were the voices of restraint against Sony putting everything in the Spider-Man trailer, the fact that they’re revealing that actor must really be saying something about what they’re not showing.

6 hours ago, SaintAnselm said:

Looks like the Illuminati are being introduced then.

That would be

Spoiler

quite something if next to Xavier/Patrick Stewart was Downey Jnr and then 3 name actors as Black Bolt, Namor and Reed Richards.

I gues they don't need to be name actors for it to be a megaton, but just to add to the holy fucking shit of it all.

11 hours ago, DeciderVT said:
  Hide contents

That was definitely Stewart as Professor X, right?

Also, where's Kang? After Loki I assumed he'd be the villain in this. I haven't seen No Way Home yet, so not sure if he's a factor in that either.

Spoiler

Kang is supposedly the villain in Ant-Man 3.

27 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Looks like

Hide contents

Blade

is forming part of

Hide contents

the Illuminati

which is interesting...

Nah. You can clearly see it's Mordo. He even attacks Strange with a sword type thingie in the next shot pretty much (when Strange uses his cuffs to block it).

Pat Stew denies he's in the trailer (and movie). Says it must be someone imitating his voice, which he says he's experienced a lot over the years.

But then [spoiler] categorically denied being in [other MCU movie] only to turn up. (I think this even happened more than once).

chinny-reckon-chinny.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cineworld have started taking bookings for this - 126 minutes and its coming out Thursday  5th May and not Friday 6th as previously advertised.

Good for me (or at least my kids) as Friday after school would have been tricky so I'd have heartlessly gone on my own in the day to avoid spoilers although Cardiff Cineworld does have a 6am showing...........

• 3 weeks later...

Saudi Arabia are demanding Disney cut America Chavez referencing her two moms. Disney are declining. It won’t be released without the cut. But SA say it’s not being banned. Somehow not allowing it to be released is totally different from banning it.