IGNORED

Your Spotify top artists 2021

Azrael

Makes me think I'm not really getting my money's worth out of this Spotify sub...I've no recollection of listening to Lou Reed at all, and Andreas Vollenweider is from a day when my mom came to visit and we played four albums! :sherlock:

557D6BA2-FF7E-4C97-871A-FC3339F62275_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.4395dca42111b4836a3d01599ac09bc3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

What has annoyed me is that their stats in no way align with Last.fm, which is 100% reliable in my experience. Set my OCD off a treat.

Mine's fairly different there too, but that makes sense given a chunk of my listening isn't done through Spotify (plus of course the fact that Spotify discounts December entirely every year. Like all those GOTY awards articles which are written before the end of the year). Which is possibly for the best, as otherwise mine would end up skewed by its inevitable use as a Christmas song player for a good portion of the month!

I'm not a big Spotify user - not sure why Floating Points is up there though, maybe it's because I played the whole new album all the way through waiting for something to happen (I'm the only one on the planet that thinks the new album is très overrated and boring)

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Fierce Poodle said:

Get a family subscription. It’s the only way.

We have one and my son and partner use their own accounts but when I’m driving we’re using my phone and my daughter is five so doesn’t have her own device.

48 minutes ago, Camel said:

We have one and my son and partner use their own accounts but when I’m driving we’re using my phone and my daughter is five so doesn’t have her own device.

I hear you. I’m blaming my daughter for the excessive Dua Lipa representation in my list (although I actually really like that album too).

B3E4E1B8-9E23-4DA7-9558-6620306376A4.png

My most listened to artist is a guy that exclusively samples The Simpsons quotes, that someone linked to on here. It's good stuff though, give it a try.

My most listened to genre was classic rock, despite not being represented by my top artists.

Screenshot_20211206-160010_Spotify.jpg