IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5 TT - Road Playa Azul Circuit

Boozy The Clown

Finally managed to get a clean lap out of it, TVR Cerebra Speed 12 1998, although it wasn't enough to catch you guys.

I know it can go faster though, be interested if you guys fancy trying it out to see if you can go faster in it. Share code 154 974 257

17 minutes ago, Anjin said:

Finally managed to get a clean lap out of it, TVR Cerebra Speed 12 1998, although it wasn't enough to catch you guys.

I know it can go faster though, be interested if you guys fancy trying it out to see if you can go faster in it. Share code 154 974 257

Yep! Just improved my time massively with that car, thanks man! In fact I'm 0.00.039 seconds behind you apparently, I guess I'll go again!

Didin't manage to get too much time on these this week, so just having a last effort to improve this eve.

Buckled and gave the GT1 Porsche S2 a try, round here is not what I'd call fun in S2. Took me bloody ages just to get a clean lap :hmm:

Eventually managed it with a improved time, but not quite sub 1 min.

Thought I remembered the Puma feeling like it had more in it in S1 when I did that time earlier in the week. It did ^_^

Alrighty, Hopefully the boss man Mr @Boozy The Clown doesn't mind me assuming temporary management authorithy for a week and picking a track for a next time trials challenge for us. For a next one up I'll pick the Plaza Circuit track....

Finish time midnight next Sun 30th.

22-01-2022_22-13-04-pfpb4l0t.thumb.png.89baadea7ee57104f2814e7697bc1dd3.png

Have at it!

Managed to beat your D class time @Eric not had much time to play this week sadly and its annoying when I do get half an hour that it takes so long to switch cars and tunes in rivals. Having to load in and out does my head in.

Noted Anjin!! I'll be back👀

I've been trying to nip on at lunch but not had a good run on B upwards yet. I like the track though it's got some nice flow. 

Hoping I'll get a good run one night this week. 

Also C class.

Not had a proper go at any of the others yet.

If you time it right you can take that sharp left hand turn at the bottom of the hill without braking, you have to hit it perfectly though, it's tricky.

I always get nervy at that corner as it's so late in the lap. Tried A class earlier and I kept hitting the kerb on the right, which launches you into the air. Not conducive for a quick lap!

Right got some times in for D-S1 (that Renault is quick in C class Anjin, I reckon if you clean that right hander up in the town I'll have no chance catching you). 

A class wise I'm currently fastest (not by much) but reckon there's a bit more time in there with my Lotus Elise, but on to the big stuff now. Not looking forward to S2 particularly!

Just got an S1 time in using my sports Trannie, it's a lovely motor but not sure whether overall it will be quicker than my Lotus GT1! 

I recommend everyone should have one, it's a hoot to drive! When I'm next on I'll get the tune to share. (Might be a Don Jowon Song one thinking back) 

I've got a time in now for all classes (just shaved a milisecond off your A class Xbow) and got a chunk of time back on S1 with the Transit! I'll see if I get some time tonight to get on C class time but I am out drinking before hand which won't be conducive to TT-ing

That S1 time is nuts, be interested if @Eric can beat it.

Had a go at improving my A class time and didn't get anywhere, this track is annoying, for so many corners the fastest line seems to be through some street furniture, lamp posts and telegraph poles.

14 hours ago, Barnard said:

Can I be added to the club please. I've sent a request to join. 

Gamertag is CaptainNog

I've treated myself to a new username, I'm now ZilogZ804MHz.

The random numbers they attached to the old CaptainNog username was too annoying. 

Really enjoyed getting to grips with the Plaza Circuit. I'm very much looking forward to the February track. 

Oooooph, 8 tenths is a lot, great lap meatball. Not sure my wife will let me sneak on tonight! 

I'll add you to my friends list Barnard as I was already shacked up with another group. 

14 hours ago, Anjin said:

That S1 time is nuts, be interested if @Eric can beat it.

Had a go at improving my A class time and didn't get anywhere, this track is annoying, for so many corners the fastest line seems to be through some street furniture, lamp posts and telegraph poles.

Cheers!
Yeah there’s a few bits with crap in the way of a pretty optimum line. About half way through the lap going round the town square double right hander before the hairpin left, you can go out wide on the left, but a couple of lamp post will hurt you. Also the final left hander to lead you onto the downhill start/finish stretch you can go out on a wide line onto the pavement carrying more speed down the hill, but a telephone pole and lamp post to dodge make it a risky route. 

I thought I was maybe misremembering about downloading tuning setups players had used right from the rivals leaderboards in previous Horizon games. But after looking around it a seems that was back in the Forza Motorsport game/s. Not sure it still is?

Wish they brought that across. 

Thank god for call the midwife... Rubbish start of the lap but just snuck a tenth up on meatball in the Transit 

Share code for racing transit is 141880208

3 hours ago, Eric said:

Thank god for call the midwife... Rubbish start of the lap but just snuck a tenth up on meatball in the Transit 

Share code for racing transit is 141880208

Back in from a work shift with a late defence response against the Transit. Nicked under you by 0.3

Kudos for getting that Transit round so quick! I will have to give it a try.

EDIT: And post midnight deadline by an hour, but I like ripping it round there in the Lotus so much I just popped back on for another few laps and dropped another 0.36 off that time ^_^

• Boozy The Clown changed the title to Forza Horizon 5 TT - Road Playa Azul Circuit