IGNORED

Football kits 2022/23

Smoothy

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

What the fuck is that?

Adidas clearly not giving a fuck and deciding they're happy that our contract with them runs out at the end of the season. It's akin to the last day of term and your teacher putting on A Serbian Movie for you. And you're 8. 

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

I assume that a sponsor is about to come along and ruin it, but this Sampdoria away kit is absolutely beautiful.

image.thumb.png.8188726819313c2184a946b0b711f78e.png

Good Lord that’s a beauty :wub:

1 hour ago, Jammy said:

Looks like a training top.

It's also yet another template top, cos Barcelona have the same design but with different colours (in a kit that doesn't seem to be either their home, away or 3rd, but one called "Strike" - see here and here😞

image.thumb.png.63e31a37c6a5b5fc1415c1b36e98ab84.png

13 hours ago, Smoothy said:

It's also yet another template top, cos Barcelona have the same design but with different colours (in a kit that doesn't seem to be either their home, away or 3rd, but one called "Strike" - see here and here😞

image.thumb.png.63e31a37c6a5b5fc1415c1b36e98ab84.png

Looks like a Design Lab Xbox Controller. 

If I was a club, in any sponsorship deal I'd say 'let's cut the money in half and you can use the rest to improve your logo'. No I wouldn't allow a logo at all...I wonder how much shirt sales increase with sponsor-less shirts. Some do offer them. 

That digitalbits logo is so bad, cheap. When you look it up, it's blockchain, of course. The companies are so new, it's like they've not had time to think what a good logo with font would be. 

3 hours ago, ryodi said:

Inter Milan use the same template and Nike have managed the impossible and made a bad Inter shirt

Thats better than the one last season, also they had a zig zag one and black with blue pinstripes recently all rubbish 

4 hours ago, ryodi said:

Inter Milan use the same template and Nike have managed the impossible and made a bad Inter shirt

"digitalbits"

image.png.5b84fc61e8e992b5ccbb50cde387280c.png

33 minutes ago, deerokus said:

Is everything ok, St Mirren?

one of the more confusing kit reveal videos.

The first reply is gold. Internet remains undefeated.

17 minutes ago, Loik V credern said:

A sponsor that i am actually curious to look up to see what they have. That's never happened before. Except Yokohama tyres on the Chelsea shirt which seemed so random.

First non-betting sponsor in seven years and ALK following through on them trying to remove gambling ads (not easy when someone is giving you 7.5 million reasons a year why you should have their white label betting company plastered around the shirt and ground).