The Man Utd Thread

5R7

I've just got in from a drive that got out of hand due to the M50 being closed so I missed the whole match. Looking at the stats, I take it it was a tense one. 

I love the way Sancho sat the keeper down before putting the ball in the net.  What was Rashford doing though? He was offside the whole way. All he needed to do was stay behind the ball.

3 hours ago, sith said:

A good point overall. Bruno was absolutely shocking again though. He needs dropping for a couple of games. 

I'm struggling to remember a so called big game he's turned up for recently when starting in the Premier League

17 hours ago, feltmonkey said:

I love the way Sancho sat the keeper down before putting the ball in the net.  What was Rashford doing though? He was offside the whole way. All he needed to do was stay behind the ball.

Yeah I saw this and was like wtf?! Imagine if Sancho hadn't noticed and passed it across to him and then it was offside. Madness. 

I can't attend Sundays game against Palace so have two tickets available if anyone is interested at less than face value rather than them go to waste . Might possibly be Ragnicks first game as well so could be a good game to attend.

Update...it is his first game in charge so would be a very attractive game to watch . Bloody work .

Let me know if anyone would like.

Rangnick apparently has his visa now, so will definitely be in charge for Palace.

Excited to see what he will do, though I do think we'll need to have some patience as he's in the unenviable position of taking over at the start of the most congested run of fixtures of the season, and therefore won't have a huge amount of time on the training pitch with the players.