TV shows to watch with your family and kids

NickC

My kids are 5 and 7 and the only common ground we've ever found was Teen Titans Go, which I'd also happily watch without them.

My eldest was well into Wandavision but didn't care about Loki or What If (we thought Falcon & Winter Soldier was a little too violent for her).

So yeah, Teen Titans Go is a good one.

We watch Ghosts with our 11 year old. It has plenty of humour for kids and adults, you can spin off a conversation about history, the paranormal, death and relationships, and it has buckets of charm. I found the current series (3) a bit of a disappointment, but the first two are really good.

My kids are 11 and 7. Shows that we've enjoyed as a family include Cobra Kai, Sweet Tooth, Titan Games (this was massively popular with the kids), Race to the Centre of the Earth (NatGeo show on Disney+, really good!), Junior Bake Off, Lost In Space and His Dark Materials.

6 hours ago, Don Rosco said:

Malcolm in the middle was a huge hit in our house. The kids (11 and 7) still quote from it. Also watching Star Wars Rebels with them, it's going down very well. 

I've been going through Malcolm In The Middle again since I found it's on most days on 4Music (channel 30), with bumper days on Saturdays. Because it was always shown at weird times originally on BBC2 (IIRC), and because I'm picking at it intermittently now, I've seen loads of episodes more than once, and yet still get one I've never seen before from time to time. It's such a great show, I don't mind the repeats.