IGNORED

Edge #362 - Sable

BadgerFarmer

Pleased to see No Longer Home get a 7 — I played it recently (all 90 minutes of it) and found it incredibly affecting, but wasn't sure how well it would resonate with other people. Looking forward to reading the review.

For anyone curious, it's a semi-autobiographical, magical realist experience of two people moving apart (literally, not figuratively) after university, from both their perspectives. It's incredibly gentle and bittersweet. I liked it a lot.

(Wildermyth is also well-deserving of its 9, such a fabulous combination of procedural storytelling and SRPG)

45 minutes ago, phillv85 said:

I was going to try Cris Tales based on a fair few people saying it was a little flawed but fun. A 5 is pretty brutal though…

My initial enthusiasm for it definitely faded the longer I played. It just never capitalises on its range of good ideas.

I'd still be a little more forgiving, but can't really disagree with anything in the review.

With this list:

Neo: The World End with You - 8

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - 8

The Ascent - 6

Death's Door - 8

Wildermyth - 9

Last Stop - 7

It's been one hell of a month for games piling up on my back log. I want to play all of these. Gaming has never neen better y'all

Edit: also not a single samey AAA blockbuster cinematic experience type game on that list. Look at how varied and unique each title is. We have nothing to complain about

Edit edit: and Axiom Verge 2!! What a time to be playing games

21 minutes ago, Qazimod said:

Boo, my account on the MyMagazine site says my issue was delivered yesterday - no sign of it here. I've filled the form in for a replacement so hopefully I'll get something. :) 

In an awkward twist of fate, my iPad sub shows it's available, but believes I should pay for it again...

1 hour ago, Qazimod said:

Boo, my account on the MyMagazine site says my issue was delivered yesterday - no sign of it here. I've filled the form in for a replacement so hopefully I'll get something. :) 

Probably just because it was due yesterday. I don't think anyone's had their subscriber copies yet - mine hasn't shown up either. I've raised it internally. 

4 hours ago, JoeK said:

In an awkward twist of fate, my iPad sub shows it's available, but believes I should pay for it again...

This happened to me a few times. Log out of the app and log back in again.