IGNORED

Jackass 4ever

Boozy The Clown

57 minutes ago, Paulando said:

The terror taxi skit justifies his inclusion though.

Ehhh... I dunno dude. Agreeing to impersonate a terrorist with a suicide vest to scare the everloving shit out of (what he thought would be) a random taxi driver. I know that that isn't what went down ultimately and the prank was on him, but he agreed to do that shit in the first place. I don't remember any other hidden camera skits that involved terrorising members of the public like that.

21 minutes ago, ckny said:

Ehhh... I dunno dude. Agreeing to impersonate a terrorist with a suicide vest to scare the everloving shit out of (what he thought would be) a random taxi driver. I know that that isn't what went down ultimately and the prank was on him, but he agreed to do that shit in the first place. I don't remember any other hidden camera skits that involved terrorising members of the public like that.

But that’s exactly what made it a great skit.

2 hours ago, JPL said:

I never really liked Bam to be honest. It always felt like he had a bit of a bullying streak to him, especially towards Ehren. I doubt I’ll miss him from the new film.

Bam has always been the shittiest of human beings. 

Really nasty guy.

• 3 weeks later...

I always liked Ehren in the series. It felt like he was barely in it, apart from these occasional skits where he’d do something phenomenally dangerous even by the standards of Jackass, like he was this fearless stunt nerd they’d occasionally break out for the stuff even Steve-O would balk at. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This was good but I think it angled a bit too far into pain/disgusting stuff rather than laughing-with-your-mates funny stuff. Some of the pranks were more mean than funny. The thing Jackass always had over Dirty Sanchez etc was that it had heart and jokes. It still does, but just not as much as when it peaked.

A good time for the main gang to call it a day.

For me:

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

On 28/03/2022 at 15:48, Timmo said:

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

Hard to disagree. Number 2 is one of the funniest movies ever made.

I watched 4 the other day, and while it was funny, I wasn’t keen on the new guys. Poopies is so bad. (Although I see he recently had a bad injury involving a shark, which sucks)

I also missed Bam. Was a weird feeling when I saw him in the brass band treadmill skit. :( I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I’ve loved him since I was like 14 when I borrowed my mates CKY2K DVD after I’d mentioned Jackass (or possibly THPS3). Seems he’s doing better now. 🙏🏼

Other than Johnny and Ehren the old guys were just there really. Those two are still nuts and showing up everyone. They carried this on their backs.

I miss Ryan Dunn far more than Bam tbh. 

Did like some of the new guys and it was fun to see most of the gang back. This is easily the weakest Jackass film though. 

I enjoyed this, but I didn’t love it. Something did feel missing, and not just some of the original cast. I wasn’t hugely keen on the new additions either. Rachel didn’t seem phased by anything, which was impressive, but it wasn’t particularly amusing.

I can’t imagine choosing to watch this over one of the others, which is a shame.

I wonder if seeing this in a pack cinema with lots of other people laughing, gasping and groaning heightened the experience for me. Seems like those of you watching at home feel very luke warm on it.

Just now, Stigweard said:

I wonder if seeing this in a pack cinema with lots of other people laughing, gasping and groaning heightened the experience for me. Seems like those of you watching at home feel very luke warm on it.

100%. I know watching this with friends would have made it massively better

6 hours ago, Orion said:

Without Johnny and Ehren the old guys were just there really. Those two are still nuts and showing up everyone. They carried this on their backs.

Harsh on Steve-o, that bee stunt was horror.

5 hours ago, Timmo said:

Harsh on Steve-o, that bee stunt was horror.

Yeah that was ok. I kind of have high expectations with Steve O though. I am really happy he has got his shit together and is healthy now but felt he was out shone here.