Jump to content

Steam Deck (handheld from Valve)


QuackQuack
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quote

Your account is too new to reserve early. Reservations will open for you on Sunday July 18th, 10am PDT

 

My account, which I set up to install Half Life 2 on release day. 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PK said:

 

My account, which I set up to install Half Life 2 on release day. 🤦‍♂️


Despite preordering one successfully I get the same message on the preorder page now. Assume it’s only 1 per customer of any model

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SuperCapes said:

Cannot wait to see these go for double on eBay around Christmas so some jacked up c*** can throw blow up their nose and drink jaeger off the bonnet of a 1997 Ford Focus Estate.


That sounds quite fun to be fair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SuperCapes said:

Cannot wait to see these go for double on eBay around Christmas so some jacked up c*** can throw blow up their nose and drink jaeger off the bonnet of a 1997 Ford Focus Estate.

 

If Valve really wanted to stop scalpers, they would tie the account to the system for a few months at the least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aye they should, but they don’t actually care so long as they get more hands on the machines, which will happen regardless because people will just pay the scalping prices. Foaming like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bacon Horsemeat said:

 

If Valve really wanted to stop scalpers, they would tie the account to the system for a few months at the least.


There must be a lot of pitfalls to doing something like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ox1973 said:

Order submitted at 6:01 but payment not confirmed until 6:26. Here's hoping they're using the submission time for the queue....

 

I'm in the same situation except mine still hasn't been confirmed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Took a few attempts, but managed it in the end. 256GB one, I just can't face eMMC. Portable American Truck Sim for Christmas! 

 

Strafe, just saw your other message about Densha De Go, I'm keeping both I'm afraid. I like PSVR trains as much as sofa trains :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The page is saying 'Fulfilment reached' now. Great. I'll look forward to playing one in 2024.

 

Oh well. Congrats to everyone who secured one! Hopefully there'll be some more drops between now and release day. I'll be interested to see Valve's reaction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BarryL85 said:

 

I'm in the same situation except mine still hasn't been confirmed. 

 

I didn't really do anything other than wait - I could see it was a pending transaction. Fingers crossed yours comes through too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

The page is saying 'Fulfilment reached' now. Great. I'll look forward to playing one in 2024.

 

Oh well. Congrats to everyone who secured one! Hopefully there'll be some more drops between now and release day. I'll be interested to see Valve's reaction.


For all models?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well waited a bit after getting the "too many purchases" message, went back & it went through smoothly on PayPal.

 

I note the site says "expected fulfillment Q1 2022" now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, PK said:

 

My account, which I set up to install Half Life 2 on release day. 🤦‍♂️

 

It says that for me as well...yet my reservation went through at 6pm.  😬 

 

It's all fucked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.